It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Our Polish Games Festival is going strong with great deals on titles coming from Polish developers, but that’s not all we have in store for you (pun intended).
We teamed up with Razer to give you a contest with amazing prizes!

The rules are simple: comment on the forum or under our Twitter contest post and tell us what things are HARDER to do in games than in real life from your perspective. We'll reward 3 forum and 3 Twitter entries that we find most creative.

What are the prizes? You can win one of six prize packs of Razer peripherals (BlackWidow keyboard, DeathAdder mouse and Kraken headphones), and a bundle of 20 games available on GOG.COM, such as Control Ultimate Edition, Disco Elysium - The Final Cut, Spiritfarer, SUPERHOT: Mind Control Delete and more!

Submit your entries before May 11th, 3pm UTC. Terms and conditions apply. You can check them in the first comment on the forum.

Don’t forget that, during Polish Games Festival (from May 3rd to May 10th, till 1 PM UTC), if you buy any game at GOG.COM and sign up to GOG’s newsletter, you will receive a special 15% off on peripherals in the Razer Store*.

* The 15% discount codes for Razer Peripherals will be valid from May 10th till June 10th, 2021. The discount does not apply to digital goods (Razer Gold Pins, Razer Gift Card), Razer Customs, Gears & Apparel, Razer Systems. Codes are eligible for selected countries and territories: USA, Canada, United Kingdom, European Union, Singapore, Hong Kong, and Australia. The discount codes will be sent via email connected to your GOG account, within a few days after the event ends. One account is eligible for one discount code.
Staying polite is mutch easyer in real life ;)
It's harder in games to talk to everyone and ask anything you want without getting an answer like, "I don't understand".
GOG.com: Our Polish Games Festival is going strong with great deals on titles coming from Polish developers, but that’s not all we have in store for you (pun intended).

The rules are simple: comment on the forum or under our Twitter contest post and tell us what things are HARDER to do in games than in real life from your perspective. We'll reward 3 forum and 3 Twitter entries that we find most creative.

What are the prizes? You can win one of six prize packs of Razer peripherals (BlackWidow keyboard, DeathAdder mouse and Kraken headphones), and a bundle of 20 games available on GOG.COM, such as Control Ultimate Edition, Disco Elysium - The Final Cut, Spiritfarer, SUPERHOT: Mind Control Delete and more!

Submit your entries before May 11th, 3pm UTC. Terms and conditions apply. You can check them in the first comment on the forum.

Don’t forget that, during Polish Games Festival (from May 3rd to May 10th, till 1 PM UTC), if you buy any game at GOG.COM and sign up to GOG’s newsletter, you will receive a special 15% off on peripherals in the Razer Store*.

* The 15% discount codes for Razer Peripherals will be valid from May 10th till June 10th, 2021. The discount does not apply to digital goods (Razer Gold Pins, Razer Gift Card), Razer Customs, Gears & Apparel, Razer Systems. Codes are eligible for selected countries and territories: USA, Canada, United Kingdom, European Union, Singapore, Hong Kong, and Australia. The discount codes will be sent via email connected to your GOG account, within a few days after the event ends. One account is eligible for one discount code.
The most obvious answer to me is "Looking at things". We take our ability to see things for granted, but there are very few cameras in games that are close to as good as the real thing. You can never look up enough. Spinning around can be a problem. Not to mention bad camera make the entire thing even worse; you ever had a camera bug out on you and spin without stopping? Its incredibly disorienting!
The first thing I think of is driving. With your field of vision cut in half and without the rapid glancing available even third person driving lacks the situational awareness easily available in real life. Then you take away all the subtle clues your inner ear feeds you regarding acceleration, positive, negative and lateral even the finest sim gear available falls short of the feedback you receive in reality.

Oh, and talking to people. Ever try chatting someone up like it was a conversation tree from a game and you'll soon find people avoiding you at parties.
What is harder to do in games than in real life?
Find a good empanada!..now you in real life go to the net and have it ordered ....yummy.
Dig!...How difficult can making a ditch be? but in a game sometimes you cant dig, broken tools cant be used, got to find new ones and the like, in real life you can dig with almost anything including your hands!
my last one is to drive! sometimes in a game you cant drive a straight line!, while in real life we got cars that drive themselves!

Im done...like in a game my brain is overheating ;)
Thanks and have fun!
GOG.com: Our Polish Games Festival is going strong with great deals on titles coming from Polish developers, but that’s not all we have in store for you (pun intended).

Seeing the horse on the hut.
The hardest thing for me to do in games vs. the real world is to learn the skills needed to get a good job.
Having a conversation with people is pretty difficult for me online
Choosing the way we look is way harder in real life because there are no real life sliders. We are stuck with improving ourselves by staying healthy or not.
Driving is actually harder in games than in real life.
The most difficult thing to do in games are ,funnily enough, usually the most simple things in real life!

Sitting in a chair/going to the toilet, talking to people (or ignoring people),opening doors, climbing knee-high obstacles.

Sure I can pilot interstellar ships or wield magical powers and become the most powerful being in existance in a game, but whats the point if I can't go absolutely anywhere I want (this area is off limits) or even just go poopy
sarcasm doesn't work well in print
Buying a graphics card. Somehow I've never been able to find a reasonably priced graphics card inside a game, so I can run it.
I've always felt that the game Nintendogs is actually harder than taking care of a real dog which I do have, like they make the walking part of the game difficult, yet walking a dog in real life is far easier if you know how to walk them right since you're physically in control with the dog lead in your own hand. Also the dog in Nintendogs becomes smelly too quickly like after a day or so while the real thing you don't have to do that often, yeesh...

And why does it have a daily learn limit for tricks? That makes no sense...
It is easier to avoid falling of the edge of a high place to your death in real life.

One: Life doesn't require me to go near high places as often on games.

Two: When I am required to go to a high place there is more likely to be a guardrail present than not.

Three: Even if I'm at a high place with no guardrail, I typically don't have enemies trying to kill me. Avoiding them is the primary reason I fall from high places in games.

Four: Last bit not least, in real life I have peripheral vision and more ability to turn my head independent of where I'm moving, making it easier to keep track of my surroundings.