It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Our Polish Games Festival is going strong with great deals on titles coming from Polish developers, but that’s not all we have in store for you (pun intended).
We teamed up with Razer to give you a contest with amazing prizes!

The rules are simple: comment on the forum or under our Twitter contest post and tell us what things are HARDER to do in games than in real life from your perspective. We'll reward 3 forum and 3 Twitter entries that we find most creative.

What are the prizes? You can win one of six prize packs of Razer peripherals (BlackWidow keyboard, DeathAdder mouse and Kraken headphones), and a bundle of 20 games available on GOG.COM, such as Control Ultimate Edition, Disco Elysium - The Final Cut, Spiritfarer, SUPERHOT: Mind Control Delete and more!

Submit your entries before May 11th, 3pm UTC. Terms and conditions apply. You can check them in the first comment on the forum.

Don’t forget that, during Polish Games Festival (from May 3rd to May 10th, till 1 PM UTC), if you buy any game at GOG.COM and sign up to GOG’s newsletter, you will receive a special 15% off on peripherals in the Razer Store*.

* The 15% discount codes for Razer Peripherals will be valid from May 10th till June 10th, 2021. The discount does not apply to digital goods (Razer Gold Pins, Razer Gift Card), Razer Customs, Gears & Apparel, Razer Systems. Codes are eligible for selected countries and territories: USA, Canada, United Kingdom, European Union, Singapore, Hong Kong, and Australia. The discount codes will be sent via email connected to your GOG account, within a few days after the event ends. One account is eligible for one discount code.
Harder, not easier? Now that's a question... Living a simple, trouble-free life, I guess. Can't escape problems as the protagonist...
GOG.com: Our Polish Games Festival is going strong with great deals on titles coming from Polish developers, but that’s not all we have in store for you (pun intended).

The rules are simple: comment on the forum or under our Twitter contest post and tell us what things are HARDER to do in games than in real life from your perspective. We'll reward 3 forum and 3 Twitter entries that we find most creative.

What are the prizes? You can win one of six prize packs of Razer peripherals (BlackWidow keyboard, DeathAdder mouse and Kraken headphones), and a bundle of 20 games available on GOG.COM, such as Control Ultimate Edition, Disco Elysium - The Final Cut, Spiritfarer, SUPERHOT: Mind Control Delete and more!

Submit your entries before May 11th, 3pm UTC. Terms and conditions apply. You can check them in the first comment on the forum.

Don’t forget that, during Polish Games Festival (from May 3rd to May 10th, till 1 PM UTC), if you buy any game at GOG.COM and sign up to GOG’s newsletter, you will receive a special 15% off on peripherals in the Razer Store*.

* The 15% discount codes for Razer Peripherals will be valid from May 10th till June 10th, 2021. The discount does not apply to digital goods (Razer Gold Pins, Razer Gift Card), Razer Customs, Gears & Apparel, Razer Systems. Codes are eligible for selected countries and territories: USA, Canada, United Kingdom, European Union, Singapore, Hong Kong, and Australia. The discount codes will be sent via email connected to your GOG account, within a few days after the event ends. One account is eligible for one discount code.
Find a reasonable utilities supplier. After watching my wife play the sims and pay thousands in bills every second day when all she owns is a microwave and a barbeque I have to wonder if it's an exchange rate issue or that Scottish Power and BT aren't as bad as I initially thought...
Its harder to avoid or get around a bug inside games than in real life
GOG.com: Our Polish Games Festival is going strong with great deals on titles coming from Polish developers, but that’s not all we have in store for you (pun intended).

Aiming with low FPS, listening to sound in Warzone, picking up loot from enemies, and deciding on my crosshair size.
I think it's mutch harder to make a decent living in real life than in the games.
It takes way more time to heal even a minor scratch ain't "magic" medikit in real life
I have issues with anxiety. I tend to take small mistakes to heart and drive myself crazy with self-critcism. What I love about games is that I can make all the mistakes I want and have fun because I know I'll get another chance. So imo the best part of games for me is also one of the worst and hardest parts of real life.

Games give me a chance to be a bold new person so gaming is a very important part of my life for this reason :)
Open doors ...I mean look at most of the games , there are doors that you have to : explode ,kill some thing to get the key ,go into some hellhole to get the key , solve puzzles to open the doors , some doors are open with some item that is definitely not a key ,in games like prince of persia you have to make some parkour to open a goddamn door and hell..think about the routine of the people there .. every time that they want to open the door they have to make parkour ?;-; I feel sad for then ,in warframe you have to hack terminals to open a door , while there is a bunch of enemies shooting at you !!!! And dark souls ? You have to kill a thing made by the sin itself to get into a new area and open a door that is probably a shortcut to a place where you already passed and we are talking about dark souls so it is hard ok ? Ok ,in skyrim you have to lock pic the door while you could pretty much just shout the door down ! Did any of you guys played the cayo perico heist in gta online ? You need to get a Torch ,a digital cloner , explosives ,kill guards to get keys , get two access cards and every one of those intes requires going into a gunfight with someone, I could pass the whole day talking about how harder it can be to open a door in video games than in real life and you ! Yes ! You who is reading this ! You know that is true ! ;-;

The thing which I find much harder to do in a game than in real life is maintaining a regular sleep pattern, when I play truck simulator or fallout, I just sleep whenever, but it gets really annoying with the day night cycle if I end up with it always being dark
Opening doors... They're a lot harder to work with in games.
getting laid!!! Even Duke Nuke Em flashing that green isn't getting any
Respawning is the hardest thing to do!
Afaik i've never managed it ;)
I have to agree with the difficulty stepping over a 1 foot tall shrubbery. In real life, I can just step over a plant. In many games, you can't leave the designated path, and little shrubs are all it takes to keep you from wandering off.
Surf the net... There is no google in games.
I haven't encountered many, if any, games where you can go to the bathroom, I mean, how do they hold it in for SO long?
That, and a cup of coffee.

*mic drops