It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mrtophat101: Not redeemed yet, just locked for now for some reason.
Points a few posts above.
GameRager: 6 GB of RAM & a semi-decent cable internet connection. ;)

(I usually use a session manager to save my session in case of crashes/power outages/etc, and I also use a tab manager for when the tabs get too small to read the titles on them.)
Well wasn't talking about the PC you guys seem to have for that, but more like: The Hell?! I don't even use as many sites as that I could open up 30 Tabs.
DarkoD13: LOL, come back when you're about to reach 400 tabs on Firefox. I'm a tab hoarder. :)
--------------------------
And a little promo:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/steamgiftscom_gog_gift_club_v3_giveaways/post1755
400 tabs?!? How much memory do you have......16GB?!? 0.o
------------------
Nice......*looks at contrib minimum of 33 dollars*.....you bastard. :P :(
DarkoD13: Too slow... :(
I love you.
Thank you so much!
My first ninja snatch ever!
DarkoD13: The letters seem kind of slimmer, if that makes any sense. Especially those under the avatars. Or maybe I slept too much.
Gah.....Jpeg artifacts! What is this, 1995?!? 0.o
te_lanus: Me wonder what it was ?
mrtophat101: alpha centauri
ah, whoever redeems it must enjoy it, Me is enjoying it (especially now with Crossfire now added)
DarkoD13: I love you.
Thank you so much!
My first ninja snatch ever!
Congrats. Enjoy. :D
GameRager: 400 tabs?!? How much memory do you have......16GB?!? 0.o
1GB RAM. I have a 7-year-old PC.It's a joke. I have to close Firefox every few hours so that it won't crash everything. :D
Jeralulz: I'd be down for Daikatana TBH :p I wanna know how bad it really is, only played the multiplayer and it didn't seem that bad really. :p
You can't play without your old pal Superfly.......

Jeralulz: Well wasn't talking about the PC you guys seem to have for that, but more like: The Hell?! I don't even use as many sites as that I could open up 30 Tabs.
Youtube vids(music/creepypasta at the moment), 4chan, tumblr(lots and lots of....err anamtomical reference materials), kickstarter pages, etc.

I like to keep a ton of stuff open to surf through so I don't have to wait 2-3 seconds for pages to load. :)

GameRager: 400 tabs?!? How much memory do you have......16GB?!? 0.o
DarkoD13: 1GB RAM. I have a 7-year-old PC.It's a joke. I have to close Firefox every few hours so that it won't crash everything. :D
Seriously? There's no way you're rocking 400 tabs on that rig...I call shennaningans. :P
Post edited April 03, 2013 by GameRager
GameRager: Seriously? There's no way you're rocking 400 tabs on that rig...I call shennaningans. :P
Attachments:
GameRager: Seriously? There's no way you're rocking 400 tabs on that rig...I call shennaningans. :P
DarkoD13:
Damn, is that one of the older versions of FF?!?
Calling photoshop! :D
Jeralulz: Calling photoshop! :D
you mean this one?
Firefox (Portable) 18.0.1
Tab Counter 1.9.6 extension
Jeralulz: Calling photoshop! :D
te_lanus: you mean this one?
You'd better delete that quick or someone will snag all those cod.....err nvm. *whistles*

DarkoD13: Firefox (Portable) 18.0.1
Tab Counter 1.9.6 extension
Then you gotta be running XP or older(If it is/was Vista/7 then there'd be no way your rig could run the OS and that many tabs.).
Post edited April 03, 2013 by GameRager