It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

akhliber: Heya. I'm in the same time zone as you, Elvin37. I'm usually up late, but tonight I'm feeling half awake. More coffee!
I am up late sometimes but I don't drink coffee its 12:38 to be exact
Forceline (Desura) 1RD1W-LMWBG-PVQ29-PUUMG-V4X70
carnival73: Forceline (Desura) 1RD1W-LMWBG-PVQ29-PUUMG-V4X70
Thanks, redeemed it :)
+1
Post edited April 03, 2013 by Big_Boss
carnival73: Forceline (Desura) 1RD1W-LMWBG-PVQ29-PUUMG-V4X70
Big_Boss: Thanks, redeemed it :)
+1
Very much welcome. And that was quick!
niniendowarrior: K F C! K F C!
Momo1991: OMG, butter soaked biscuits...
*In Arnold's voice* Dat's naught buttah!!!
Sachys: Even with a single tab open my eyes are everywhere!
chezybezy: HOW HOW HOW on earth do you only have ONE tab open! my personal best (minimum) is the 35 i mentioned a while back!
I have been trying to cut down my current tab list but never get it below 100 tabs or so....is there something wrong with me? 0.o

niniendowarrior: Anyone remember this game?

This was pretty awesome back in the day.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veil_of_Darkness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYkNU7YVR_4
It still is.

(I still have my "borrowed" copy somewhere around here.)
Post edited April 03, 2013 by GameRager
How are you guys able to have so many tabs open? if I have a lot of tabs open I am maybe at 10.
Jeralulz: How are you guys able to have so many tabs open? if I have a lot of tabs open I am maybe at 10.
I have 3 maybe 4 tabs at a time I don't need any more and I have ninjaed a game or two as well
GameRager: I have been trying to cut down my current tab list but never get it below 100 tabs or so....is there something wrong with me? 0.o
LOL, come back when you're about to reach 400 tabs on Firefox. I'm a tab hoarder. :)

And a little promo:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/steamgiftscom_gog_gift_club_v3_giveaways/post1755

Has something changed in the forum today? Everything looks slightly different... Is it the font?
GameRager: I have been trying to cut down my current tab list but never get it below 100 tabs or so....is there something wrong with me? 0.o
DarkoD13: LOL, come back when you're about to reach 400 tabs on Firefox. I'm a tab hoarder. :)

And a little promo:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/steamgiftscom_gog_gift_club_v3_giveaways/post1755

Has something changed in the forum today? Everything looks slightly different... Is it the font?
must be your end I see no changes
DarkoD13: Has something changed in the forum today? Everything looks slightly different... Is it the font?
So I can't tell anything... maybe you are just slowly going down the stairs of insanity? :)
DarkoD13: Has something changed in the forum today? Everything looks slightly different... Is it the font?
Jeralulz: So I can't tell anything... maybe you are just slowly going down the stairs of insanity? :)
Not unlikely... :D

The letters seem kind of slimmer, if that makes any sense. Especially those under the avatars. Or maybe I slept too much.
Attachments:
Post edited April 03, 2013 by DarkoD13
Jeralulz: So I can't tell anything... maybe you are just slowly going down the stairs of insanity? :)
DarkoD13: Not unlikely... :D

The letters seem kind of slimmer, if that makes any sense. Or maybe I slept too much.
the pic looks like my end and that has not changed since I got on GOG LOL must be you then get some sleep
DarkoD13: The letters seem kind of slimmer, if that makes any sense. Especially those under the avatars. Or maybe I slept too much.
Maybe some coffee? :D
DarkoD13: The letters seem kind of slimmer, if that makes any sense. Especially those under the avatars. Or maybe I slept too much.
Is not the zoom?
Stooner: Is not the zoom?
I don't remember pressing that shortcut. Maybe I'm just daydreaming.
Attachments:
test_2.png (42 Kb)