It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Momo1991: It getting close to my b-day and considering all the kind peeps wrongly following me last night - guess I should get a game off my list - not many are gonna want it but hey it's some thing which is not nothing...
adambiser: Happy birthday (early)!

Is Cortex Command really so bad?
I dunno - tried to ninja gift it the other night and no takers - chezy apparently didn't have it but got it from another ninja-gifter...thought I'd throw it out there but no takers. Check it out, lemme know...anyone? Sigh.
adambiser: Happy birthday (early)!

Is Cortex Command really so bad?
Momo1991: I dunno - tried to ninja gift it the other night and no takers - chezy apparently didn't have it but got it from another ninja-gifter...thought I'd throw it out there but no takers. Check it out, lemme know...anyone? Sigh.
Well, if it helps you ditch a key, I'll take it, though I'm not sure when I'd get to check it out. But it sounds like you're hard up to find someone that would "enjoy" it sooner. :)
Sachys: dont need one. chimps can point each eye in a different direction!
chezybezy: So the guy creeping up on you with a RAF Survival Knife youll deal with while lining up your next mark? all whilst calculating wind speed, distance and bullet drop etc?
sorry i couldn't resist :P
Ever seen an RAF Survival knife? They're only good for digging holes :P
i think your gonna struggle to give anything away tonight, hold on once it picks up try again :)
chezybezy: So the guy creeping up on you with a RAF Survival Knife youll deal with while lining up your next mark? all whilst calculating wind speed, distance and bullet drop etc?
sorry i couldn't resist :P
Asbeau: Ever seen an RAF Survival knife? They're only good for digging holes :P
had to reply,
custom i was thinking of to be honest, but holes need to be dug sometimes :P
Post edited April 02, 2013 by chezybezy
Momo1991: I dunno - tried to ninja gift it the other night and no takers - chezy apparently didn't have it but got it from another ninja-gifter...thought I'd throw it out there but no takers. Check it out, lemme know...anyone? Sigh.
adambiser: Well, if it helps you ditch a key, I'll take it, though I'm not sure when I'd get to check it out. But it sounds like you're hard up to find someone that would "enjoy" it sooner. :)
See PM - check out at some point ;-p
adambiser: Well, if it helps you ditch a key, I'll take it, though I'm not sure when I'd get to check it out. But it sounds like you're hard up to find someone that would "enjoy" it sooner. :)
Momo1991: See PM - check out at some point ;-p
Thanks. I will, eventually, but you are free of it now. Rejoice! :)
Momo1991: See PM - check out at some point ;-p
adambiser: Thanks. I will, eventually, but you are free of it now. Rejoice! :)
Yay!! ;-p
adambiser: Thanks. I will, eventually, but you are free of it now. Rejoice! :)
Momo1991: Yay!! ;-p
+1 for your giveaway, mate. :)
Momo1991: Yay!! ;-p
niniendowarrior: +1 for your giveaway, mate. :)
Well...I dunno if it's plus one worthy but felt I should give something for last night's fiasco ;-p
Momo1991: Well...I dunno if it's plus one worthy but felt I should give something for last night's fiasco ;-p
Last night's fiasco? Something I missed here?
Momo1991: Well...I dunno if it's plus one worthy but felt I should give something for last night's fiasco ;-p
niniendowarrior: Last night's fiasco? Something I missed here?
NVM...
niniendowarrior: Last night's fiasco? Something I missed here?
Momo1991: NVM...
Sorry. :(
Momo1991: Well...I dunno if it's plus one worthy
I think it is, no matter how good or bad the game actually is.
Good day to you people even though its 12 am how is everyone doing
Heya. I'm in the same time zone as you, Elvin37. I'm usually up late, but tonight I'm feeling half awake. More coffee!