It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

keeveek: They're nobody.
:'(
mrtophat101: Requests earn you +1's now? Awesome!
Bapabooiee: Yeah, but for equilibrium to be achieved, you now get negative rep for gifting.

Better cash-in that rep for the sweet, sweet monies now. And it just so happens that I operate a service called Rep4Cash. All I need are your GOG.com login credentials to swap-out your rep, and your bank card number so that I can put the money into your bank account.
awesomedude@hotmail.com

iamthemasteroftheearth123

Thanks!

EDIT: VISA : 1234-5678-9
Post edited July 10, 2012 by mrtophat101
i666an: i cant give it to everyone who wants sorry, so i goin to leave it for now.
keeveek: Just give it to me, the other guys don't matter. At all. They're nobody.
Then you can't count me in i don't have split personas

and neither do I
mrtophat101: awesomedude@hotmail.com

Thanks!

I can tell you're lying because Windows Live IDs are limited to 16-character passwords.

Honestly, how do people like you sleep at night, wasting the time of honest businessmen such as myself? Some people's audacity...
mrtophat101: awesomedude@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Bapabooiee: I can tell you're lying because Windows Live IDs are limited to 16-character passwords.

Honestly, how do people like you sleep at night, wasting the time of honest businessmen such as myself? Some people's audacity...
I don't sleep at night, I watch you sleep at night.
okay i changed my mind please someone send doc to the moon its a whole lot more quiet.
high rated
Air Conflicts: Secret Wars

9BHIN*-*N88FK*-*4WX4Q
+1... didn't redeem
i666an: Air Conflicts: Secret Wars

9BHIN*-*N88FK*-*4WX4Q
Reedemed, thanks.
I feel like granny. I can't snatch anything here lately...
Bapabooiee: I can tell you're lying because Windows Live IDs are limited to 16-character passwords.

mrtophat101: I don't sleep at night, I watch you sleep at night.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFKvgo7q6lw&hd=1

watch it, really :D
i666an: Air Conflicts: Secret Wars

9BHIN*-*N88FK*-*4WX4Q
Zeloss: Reedemed, thanks.
your welcome, enjoy :)
IronStar: I feel like granny. I can't snatch anything here lately...
Yip. Seems we are slow :D
te_lanus: Yip. Seems we are slow :D
/me waves with walking stick....
lugum: okay i changed my mind please someone send doc to the moon its a whole lot more quiet.
This!
Go give grandpa a handjob to practice =))