It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Damnit, the level of incompetence of the Steam support is unbelievable @_@
niniendowarrior: I'm also going for a bit. Got a UFC show to watch.
Unlucky Fried Chicken!
DyNaer: Damnit, the level of incompetence of the Steam support is unbelievable @_@
What happened?
DyNaer: Damnit, the level of incompetence of the Steam support is unbelievable @_@
I had to talk to them twice, and they never actually helped me out.

Same happens with Rockstars support, I'm still waiting response for an issue with Max Payne 3 store in my country, they say something like "we will check everything out and come back with you" and that's when you know you're fucked up.

That was like a year ago hahaha.
Post edited September 21, 2013 by Crsldmc
Crsldmc: Hey have a good one Sachys and Colonel!!
:D Yay, apparently you got the 45,000th post...or the 45,293rd...=/
Crsldmc: I had to talk to them twice, and they never actually helped me out.
im still waiting and its been 5 months now, even i gave up going back and forth all i needed to know was which key should i use the one i had or the one they gave me! (the upgrade from UT3 to the black edition). so believe me i feel your pain!
chezybezy: im still waiting and its been 5 months now, even i gave up going back and forth all i needed to know was which key should i use the one i had or the one they gave me! (the upgrade from UT3 to the black edition). so believe me i feel your pain!
couple of years here
chezybezy: im still waiting and its been 5 months now, even i gave up going back and forth all i needed to know was which key should i use the one i had or the one they gave me! (the upgrade from UT3 to the black edition). so believe me i feel your pain!
Sachys: couple of years here
ooo you win!
Crsldmc: Hey have a good one Sachys and Colonel!!
Austrobogulator: :D Yay, apparently you got the 45,000th post...or the 45,293rd...=/
Hehe that's something good right? :)
That's why I've learned to hate support departments hehe, well GOG one actually helped me out right away, they know how to solve ones troubles.

Check my little story about the Rockstars support above.
soulitter: What happened?
They merged two tickets; twice ; and moslty don't answer properly to the questions

The users in forums are far more usefull than their answers :(

The quality level of the support is terrible.

Crsldmc: That's why I've learned to hate support departments hehe, well GOG one actually helped me out right away, they know how to solve ones troubles.

Gog's support in comparaison to the Steam's one it's like night & day , in other hands the tickets'volume is certainly not the same , but still answering not properly to a ticket is increasing the ticket s volume and give a poor image to a compagny whatever the size.
Post edited September 21, 2013 by DyNaer
DeMignon: May I?
hitclub: I'm interested . Thanks .
Check PMs.
niniendowarrior: I'm also going for a bit. Got a UFC show to watch.
Sachys: Unlucky Fried Chicken!
Come again? :p
soulitter: What happened?
DyNaer: They merged two tickets; twice ; and moslty don't answer properly to the questions

The users in forums are far more usefull than their answers :(

The quality level of the support is terrible.

Crsldmc: That's why I've learned to hate support departments hehe, well GOG one actually helped me out right away, they know how to solve ones troubles.

DyNaer: Gog's support in comparaison to the Steam's one it's like night & day , in other hands the tickets'volume is certainly not the same , but still answering not properly to a ticket is increasing the ticket s volume and give a poor image to a compagny whatever the size.
Totally agreed mate.
arr0whead: Hi everyone. Sorry for interrupting your game, Momo :)

I got an email with 2 keys for the Indie Royale Golden Jubilee Bundle. I'm not interested in playing them. If anyone else wants them... One person per key.

I'll check back later for any takers.
lugum: I dont know if you have one left but can i give one to a friend?

nvm already 2 takers, but if anyone else might have a spare one.
Check your PM :)
Post edited September 22, 2013 by tAnt0
50% OFF Garry's Mod Valid until Sun Oct 06 2013 11:04:17 GMT+0300, PM with steam ID if interested