It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JohnWalrus: First person to PM me a cute picture of a walrus gets LIMBO on Steam! :3
TY, NR, +1 :D
JohnWalrus: First person to PM me a cute picture of a walrus gets LIMBO on Steam! :3

Edit: OVER! Grats to Tw2Brick! Enjoy the game, dude :) Feel free to send me cute pictures of walruses, though. Seriously, guys, I NEED IT!
Thank you very much!
Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad - Guest Pass
JohnWalrus: Feel free to send me cute pictures of walruses, though. Seriously, guys, I NEED IT!
O_o7
JohnWalrus: Feel free to send me cute pictures of walruses, though. Seriously, guys, I NEED IT!
Sachys: O_o7
At least, he's not asking to send cute pics of Stooner. :D
Couldn't find a picture of the walrus police to send him instead :(
triock: At least, he's not asking to send cute pics of Stooner. :D
i don't want to know about this o_O

niniendowarrior: After being tossed into these insane battle field strategy segments. I think Brutal Legend turned from an awesome beat 'em up, to a lousy strategy game. My hands hurt trying to manage the troops and fighting. Uninstalled. Moving on to the next game.
a colonel fkeeing a battlefilied :D
Post edited September 22, 2013 by DyNaer
niniendowarrior: After being tossed into these insane battle field strategy segments. I think Brutal Legend turned from an awesome beat 'em up, to a lousy strategy game. My hands hurt trying to manage the troops and fighting. Uninstalled. Moving on to the next game.
DyNaer: a colonel fkeeing a battlefilied :D
I guess he must be chicken...bawk! bawk! bawk!

Sorry couldn't resist. :)
Anyone not got the Indie Royale Golden Jubilee yet?
- I'll be back later, so if there's a few of you it'll be decided by the random.organ
Sachys: Anyone not got the Indie Royale Golden Jubilee yet?
- I'll be back later, so if there's a few of you it'll be decided by the random.organ
Didn't subscribe on time :)
high rated
And I've also got a Golden Jubilee to gift for anyone that needs one ;-)
Momo1991: And I've also got a Golden Jubilee to gift for anyone that needs one ;-)
Wow :) Thanks :)
Momo1991: And I've also got a Golden Jubilee to gift for anyone that needs one ;-)
sulc84: Wow :) Thanks :)
;-) Flying in now....
I am interested. Star Hammer Tactics looks good.
Sachys: Anyone not got the Indie Royale Golden Jubilee yet?
Id be interested