It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Fipux aa lepja XOUM MEQUENQ qitf: "K'h igs thyv jvd u dojney!" syts Bwol Zokek 3F.
niniendowarrior: Qhxr Ahxrz arrqf n arj bjare. Svefg gb CZ trgf vg.
Sachys: Is that a code or do you need medical assistance?
I've been playing too much SWTOR. I read this with the Medical Droid voice. LOL.
Post edited December 14, 2012 by niniendowarrior
If it helps, I'm lost :)
niniendowarrior: Fipux aa lepja XOUM MEQUENQ qitf: "K'h igs thyv jvd u dojney!" syts Bwol Zokek 3F.
Sachys: Is that a code or do you need medical assistance?
niniendowarrior: I've been playing too much SWTOR. I read this with the Medical Droid voice. LOL.
never played that - but as long as ypou arent choking on steam codes or pickled eggs and going blue int face then its okay!
niniendowarrior: I've been playing too much SWTOR. I read this with the Medical Droid voice. LOL.
Sachys: never played that - but as long as ypou arent choking on steam codes or pickled eggs and going blue int face then its okay!
Hahaha. A couple of my friends have been generous on that front. :) I'm just paying it forward. :D
Braussie: If it helps, I'm lost :)
What help do you need? :)
Sachys: never played that - but as long as ypou arent choking on steam codes or pickled eggs and going blue int face then its okay!
niniendowarrior: Hahaha. A couple of my friends have been generous on that front. :) I'm just paying it forward. :D
Braussie: If it helps, I'm lost :)
niniendowarrior: What help do you need? :)
heheh! i think he needs the same compass as i do! heheh!
I need help too.
niniendowarrior: What help do you need? :)
I've had a long day of fixing technical stuff. My brain read, went "oh, there's something to decypher." and stopped. I could probably figure it out if I had more brain juice flowing today...

... I'm glad it's friday and no more work this week!
Third different man to ask for help and I'll drop a hint. :)
Hint, please. :D
Post edited December 14, 2012 by triock
This is the puzzle: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post15260

This is YOUR hint: http://tinyurl.com/c7n5ubb
Sachys: heheh! i think he needs the same compass as i do! heheh!
Haha. Seems like I stumped the GOG Ninjas for a few minutes!
I feel that I must specify the game so as only the interested ninjas partake. Hail to the King, baby!
niniendowarrior: This is the puzzle: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post15260

This is YOUR hint: http://tinyurl.com/c7n5ubb
Sachys: heheh! i think he needs the same compass as i do! heheh!
niniendowarrior: Haha. Seems like I stumped the GOG Ninjas for a few minutes!
I feel that I must specify the game so as only the interested ninjas partake. Hail to the King, baby!
I get the Hail to the king reference being banded about - but why am i seeing nothing but that gimp James Cordon as a hint?!

WAAARGGH! This is driving me nuts now! Heheheh!

Edit: proper stumped. I am not deserving of this ninja title!
Post edited December 14, 2012 by Sachys
Don't give up yet, mate! I have already gotten some people who have answered and turned it down. You'll figure it out!

Sachys: I get the Hail to the king reference being banded about - but why am i seeing nothing but that gimp James Cordon as a hint?!

niniendowarrior: Don't give up yet, mate! I have already gotten some people who have answered and turned it down. You'll figure it out!

Sachys: I get the Hail to the king reference being banded about - but why am i seeing nothing but that gimp James Cordon as a hint?!

niniendowarrior:
think ill pass - thanks!

my heads too full of other stuff right now (though if i come up with an answer ill pm it and see if im right or not to get the brain bugs out! heheh).
Good luck, mate! So far... the code still stands. Someone will figure it out. Eventually. :)

niniendowarrior: Don't give up yet, mate! I have already gotten some people who have answered and turned it down. You'll figure it out!
Sachys: think ill pass - thanks!

my heads too full of other stuff right now (though if i come up with an answer ill pm it and see if im right or not to get the brain bugs out! heheh).
If nobody answers in 20 minutes (or more, if I forget LOL)... and someone yells for help, I will oblige. :)
is it some kind of anagram? Like just a big anagram?