It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

niniendowarrior: Last hint of the day: http://tinyurl.com/ctq6lv6
Already have it.

That took forever. I was on the right track with the first hint, but got sidetracked somewhere. Good code though.
niniendowarrior: Congrats to those who have solved it! :) Code is still unredeemed.
Would you consider allowing me to regift it in my current giveaway (or maybe a future one)? If not I understand. Let me know.
Looks like Duke has outstayed his welcome. LOL... everyone wants to solve the puzzle but nobody wants the prize. This is so like Shepard and Jacob, indeed! LOL
niniendowarrior: Congrats to those who have solved it! :) Code is still unredeemed.
cbean85: Would you consider allowing me to regift it in my current giveaway (or maybe a future one)? If not I understand. Let me know.
I think that wouldn't be fair for those who genuinely want the code but can't solve it yet... sorry.
Post edited December 14, 2012 by niniendowarrior
maybe there should've been a better prize? I mean, who didn't download Duke Nukem 3D when it was free?
niniendowarrior: Looks like Duke has outstayed his welcome. LOL... everyone wants to solve the puzzle but nobody wants the prize. This is so like Shepard and Jacob, indeed! LOL
It's hardly surprising -- the game was offered free here on GOG for two days in the very recent past, so I'd assume 98% of the people who wanted it picked it up. You will have to wait for the remaining 2% to show up. :)
Feimjoll: maybe there should've been a better prize? I mean, who didn't download Duke Nukem 3D when it was free?
I know. But the first one I dropped half an hour ago went away quickly. So, perhaps someone who missed the deal still wants it. :)
niniendowarrior: Looks like Duke has outstayed his welcome. LOL... everyone wants to solve the puzzle but nobody wants the prize. This is so like Shepard and Jacob, indeed! LOL
cbean85: Would you consider allowing me to regift it in my current giveaway (or maybe a future one)? If not I understand. Let me know.
niniendowarrior: I think that wouldn't be fair for those who genuinely want the code but can't solve it yet... sorry.
I completely understand. Just checking. :)
Feimjoll: maybe there should've been a better prize? I mean, who didn't download Duke Nukem 3D when it was free?
Probably my brother.. I did mention it to him.
Back to SWTOR. Will check later. :)
had I known that was for duke nukem i wouldnt have bothered - having been another who got it free.

(also, when i saw 2hail to the king, baby!" i presumed it was to do with evil dead (my own fault i suppose! heheh!)

sorry, if that sounds harsh - i appreciate youyr intent and generosity, but if id at least known what game it was instantly, i wouldnt have spent so much time attempting to figure out the delectible puzzle / cypher (to be honest i enjoyed that more than i ever enjoyed duke nukem!).
perhaps though, this could boost the level of ninjadom and create a "thankless ***** free" ninja thread - if only for a day!?

Edit: and less james cordon in future please! O_o
Post edited December 14, 2012 by Sachys
I personally don't mind the "I have it... it's already free..."

This giveaway is for those who missed the deal.
niniendowarrior: I personally don't mind the "I have it... it's already free..."

This giveaway is for those who missed the deal.
heheh!
didn't want / mean to offend you there - it just wasnt clear that it was that I was trying to complete a puzzle to get - perhaps i missed a post.
like i said - i enjoyed the puzzle - but probably could have spent the time better.
somewhere here, is there is a unused Duke3D code
Swords & Soldiers HD Steam Key for the first reply.
heh misread it, I have that one

trigger happy these days
Post edited December 15, 2012 by mxh178