It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

niniendowarrior: I don't think I've ever seen popcorn chicken before. New recipe? :D
Braussie: Been around since I was a kid. Here's a picture:

http://blogs.trb.com/features/consumer/shopping/blog/kfcblog.jpg

it's usually super tiny chunks too small to be nuggets or strips, but still have some meat and batter.
Welp. time to head out for some more chicken then.

i'm getting fat. hahaha!
gbaz69: With tommorrows gog promo sale event thing, it should become a lot more busy here.
Sachys: Thats why I'm thinking of closing it - too many randoms and too many scammers like insomnia sale is what I'm thinking. Didn't like it then, won't like it a second time!

The other can stay up as its open to all (hence why I made sure "giveaway" wasnt in the topic title and therefore not script-blocked).

Fact is, weekends are dead here right now. Partially January no doubt, but I also think its due to the lack of weekend GAs - thinking of seeing if we can move The SIGIL one to fridays.

Thoughts anyone?
you could keep it open for a few more hours depending on your local time / sleep cycle for the latest GOG insomnia madness sale.
then call it in less than 8 hours.

its about 12ish hours til the GOG sale if that enigmatic video + website was accurate. (regular release / sale time + 3 hours)

or your can just go all Shit Chuters on the GA and put it in sudden death.
gbaz69:
well, thats the thing - the absent friends is unrestricted anyway, and so it should be, but it seems business on the forum moved from fridays to wednesdays as a result (or perhaps thats just my viewpoint with the fact I take care of the GA - though I'm no less present any day of the week). As to my own, they're set in motion, so I can't change entry level now.
high rated
~~ Silver, Gothic 3, Blitzkrieg 2 Anthology, Hostile Waters:Antaeus Rising, Syndicate Plus & Painkiller Black Ed ~~

MZU3 UY9F
A8GS 3ERN
DampSquib: ~~ Silver, Gothic 3, Blitzkrieg 2 Anthology, Hostile Waters:Antaeus Rising, Syndicate Plus & Painkiller Black Ed ~~

MZU3 UY9F
A8GS 3ERN
YES!!!! After moths of fruitlessly, silently watching this topic, I open it on a whim and find a fucking bonanza!

DampSquib, this is what I feel for you right now: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dkq7WZTzkLQ
Except, minus the part that you are dead.
DampSquib: ~~ Silver, Gothic 3, Blitzkrieg 2 Anthology, Hostile Waters:Antaeus Rising, Syndicate Plus & Painkiller Black Ed ~~

MZU3 UY9F
A8GS 3ERN
Most had been redeemed but got synicate plus .. thanks!
Braussie: Been around since I was a kid. Here's a picture:

http://blogs.trb.com/features/consumer/shopping/blog/kfcblog.jpg

it's usually super tiny chunks too small to be nuggets or strips, but still have some meat and batter.
leonairxxx: Welp. time to head out for some more chicken then.

i'm getting fat. hahaha!
it's not wise to get fat.

MZU3 UY9F
A8GS 3ERN
Thistler: Most had been redeemed but got synicate plus .. thanks!
Yup already had that, but hey, my lack of loss is your gain.
Where are these codes coming from??
Thistler: Most had been redeemed but got synicate plus .. thanks!
DrOblivious: Yup already had that, but hey, my lack of loss is your gain.
I remember playing Syndicate on the school computers back in the day!
Was awesome fun.
LOL at the vid DrOblivious.

As per normal you are all most welcome :)
DampSquib: LOL at the vid DrOblivious.

As per normal you are all most welcome :)
Thanks as well :P
where do we use those codes?doesnt look like gog or steam, desura either :S
low rated
GastonArg: where do we use those codes?doesnt look like gog or steam, desura either :S
It was a GOG code.
GastonArg: where do we use those codes?doesnt look like gog or steam, desura either :S
DrOblivious: It was a GOG code.