It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

niniendowarrior: I just joined that one. :D
Aye - took ya two days as well! Heheh
Braussie:
Sachys: Half past dead mate!

Also considering closing one of my GAs as entries have dwindled (oddly considering the games on offer!).
Perhaps just bad timing with people's personal lives. I slowed down on entering giveaways, I did enter yours though.
With tommorrows gog promo sale event thing, it should become a lot more busy here. Hopefully you'll get more entrys then.

Personally, thanks for the giveaways and don't lose hope.
niniendowarrior: I just joined that one. :D
Sachys: Aye - took ya two days as well! Heheh
I don't pop in that often. LOL.
Sachys: Aye - took ya two days as well! Heheh
niniendowarrior: I don't pop in that often. LOL.
Pop...corn chicken... yum...
But when you do, you prefer to make it count. :>
gbaz69: With tommorrows gog promo sale event thing, it should become a lot more busy here.
Thats why I'm thinking of closing it - too many randoms and too many scammers like insomnia sale is what I'm thinking. Didn't like it then, won't like it a second time!

The other can stay up as its open to all (hence why I made sure "giveaway" wasnt in the topic title and therefore not script-blocked).

Fact is, weekends are dead here right now. Partially January no doubt, but I also think its due to the lack of weekend GAs - thinking of seeing if we can move The SIGIL one to fridays.

Thoughts anyone?
You know, the current promo makes me shake my head.... I actually have a copy of 7th guest on 3.5" disks at my dad's place, but after I had gotten it, the OOOoooold 386 laptop I was gonna run it on had the screen quit. Darn screen!
Braussie: Pop...corn chicken... yum...
wait... what?
Braussie: Pop...corn chicken... yum...
niniendowarrior: wait... what?
When the colonal says "pop"...

I think "popcorn chicken".... You always make me want fried chicken, and I almost never have it.
low rated
Braussie: You know, the current promo makes me shake my head.... I actually have a copy of 7th guest on 3.5" disks at my dad's place, but after I had gotten it, the OOOoooold 386 laptop I was gonna run it on had the screen quit. Darn screen!
I was tempted by this promo, but I know next to nothing about these games... and there's something big coming tomorrow...
and looks like there's also the BlinkBundle coming this week... and there's also.. fuck.
niniendowarrior: wait... what?
Braussie: When the colonal says "pop"...

I think "popcorn chicken".... You always make me want fried chicken, and I almost never have it.
I don't think I've ever seen popcorn chicken before. New recipe? :D
Braussie: You know, the current promo makes me shake my head.... I actually have a copy of 7th guest on 3.5" disks at my dad's place, but after I had gotten it, the OOOoooold 386 laptop I was gonna run it on had the screen quit. Darn screen!
The 7th Guest on floppies, ouch, don't want to know the number of floppies o_O
Braussie: When the colonal says "pop"...

niniendowarrior: I don't think I've ever seen popcorn chicken before. New recipe? :D
Been around since I was a kid. Here's a picture:

http://blogs.trb.com/features/consumer/shopping/blog/kfcblog.jpg

it's usually super tiny chunks too small to be nuggets or strips, but still have some meat and batter.
gbaz69: With tommorrows gog promo sale event thing, it should become a lot more busy here.
Sachys: Thats why I'm thinking of closing it - too many randoms and too many scammers like insomnia sale is what I'm thinking. Didn't like it then, won't like it a second time!

The other can stay up as its open to all (hence why I made sure "giveaway" wasnt in the topic title and therefore not script-blocked).

Fact is, weekends are dead here right now. Partially January no doubt, but I also think its due to the lack of weekend GAs - thinking of seeing if we can move The SIGIL one to fridays.

Thoughts anyone?
Try moving it to friday for one or two weeks and see if the results are what you want, you could all ways move it back.

about randoms, put higher restrictions, like higher rep or earlier join date, or even just selectivly pick people, though not 100% effective at weeding out unwantes.

Also, this gog promo came out of no where, at least it was advertised off site :/, i hate when a sale just shows up and we have to fight for it.
niniendowarrior: I don't think I've ever seen popcorn chicken before. New recipe? :D
Braussie: Been around since I was a kid. Here's a picture:

http://blogs.trb.com/features/consumer/shopping/blog/kfcblog.jpg

it's usually super tiny chunks too small to be nuggets or strips, but still have some meat and batter.
I've never seen that before! Mmmm...