It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

niniendowarrior:
You're one of those people that said "NU Rave will never die!" arent you?! Heheh!
niniendowarrior:
Sachys: You're one of those people that said "NU Rave will never die!" arent you?! Heheh!
I don't even know what that is. LOL.
niniendowarrior:
Sachys: You're one of those people that said "NU Rave will never die!" arent you?! Heheh!
Do you never sleep, Sachys?
Momo1991:
If by sleep you mean unconciousness then yes. If you mean actual rest, REM dreaming and so on... not much!
Momo1991:
Sachys: If by sleep you mean unconciousness then yes. If you mean actual rest, REM dreaming and so on... not much!
:-(

going back in time again...

8-(

better...
Post edited April 01, 2013 by Momo1991
Evening Guys
chezybezy: Evening Guys
Hey chezy...how goes it?
chezybezy: Evening Guys
Momo1991: Hey chezy...how goes it?
ok thanks, was up till half 5 this morning gaming so had a rather zombie day :P
yourself?
Momo1991: Hey chezy...how goes it?
chezybezy: ok thanks, was up till half 5 this morning gaming so had a rather zombie day :P
yourself?
Ok...I did not stay up all night!
chezybezy: ok thanks, was up till half 5 this morning gaming so had a rather zombie day :P
yourself?
Momo1991: Ok...I did not stay up all night!
it was the Dragon within the first 5 mins of gameplay that kept me going, its a dragon! did i mention it had a dragon btw?
Momo1991: Ok...I did not stay up all night!
chezybezy: it was the Dragon within the first 5 mins of gameplay that kept me going, its a dragon! did i mention it had a dragon btw?
so you are an addict chasing the dragon all night then ROFLMAO
chezybezy: it was the Dragon within the first 5 mins of gameplay that kept me going, its a dragon! did i mention it had a dragon btw?
SirEyeball: so you are an addict chasing the dragon all night then ROFLMAO
irony, it didn't appear again, there was random mention of said dragon though!
and yes i am answering that literally btw, i refuse to get into the what if here :P
well past my bedtime I will sleep and await the coming of the supporters back from Easter good night everybody
ninja's come QUICK!

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/social_experiment_giveaway/post1
The cake is a lie!