It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Trid: Well, I checked it and indead CoH can be redeemed on steam, dunno why you was able to get it but good for you :)
te_lanus: They do have these days where they put keys that are redeemable on steam. But they don't last. Blood Bowl Legendary Edition and GT legends is two I remember they did in the last 6 months.
Yea, they did, but nowdays they print cd-key on dvd in magazine, and last time I wanted key from them I had to sent pic of my magazine :) So it's surprising.
Trid: Well, I checked it and indead CoH can be redeemed on steam, dunno why you was able to get it but good for you :)
te_lanus: They do have these days where they put keys that are redeemable on steam. But they don't last. Blood Bowl Legendary Edition and GT legends is two I remember they did in the last 6 months.

SirEyeball: Maybe because Denmark is so close IDK?? Just glad I did
te_lanus: They did check last time to see if your from poland the last time I looked.
As I said they must have gotten the Polish requirements up after I got a key
Who didn't get Humble THQ Bundle anyway
grynn: Who didn't get Humble THQ Bundle anyway
Me.. :P
Me !
me
Why did you do something like that? :p
grynn: Why did you do something like that? :p
Do you mean the current weekly THQ bundle?
I didn't got it because I was waiting to see if they add any extra games.
nah the one with Saints Row 3 and all the CoH games, that was one of the best bundles ever.
grynn: nah the one with Saints Row 3 and all the CoH games, that was one of the best bundles ever.
Cuz I wanted only SR3 from that, and didn't had req money for it? :P
grynn: nah the one with Saints Row 3 and all the CoH games, that was one of the best bundles ever.
Ohhh, I got that one. Especially for SR 3
I thought exploiting that Polish mag would be meaningless because of the THQ bundle but seems like I was wrong. There are even people without DOTA2, what was I thinking lol
grynn: I thought exploiting that Polish mag would be meaningless because of the THQ bundle but seems like I was wrong. There are even people without DOTA2, what was I thinking lol
That's why I was surprised that they put again steam key on that page, but maybe no1 care anymore cuz of THQ bundle :)
Post edited April 01, 2013 by Trid
Does anyone know where all the Victoria 2 keys on Steamgifts come from? I mean is it a bundle I missed or some gimmick?
SirEyeball: Does anyone know where all the Victoria 2 keys on Steamgifts come from? I mean is it a bundle I missed or some gimmick?
IndieGala Magicka