It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

o_O Where are there Tales of Valor keys coming from?
Austrobogulator: o_O Where are there Tales of Valor keys coming from?
https://secure.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post22716
First person to repy to this post gets a steam key for an undisclosed game, the person is free to regift it if they like
reaver894: First person to repy to this post gets a steam key for an undisclosed game, the person is free to regift it if they like
reaver894: First person to repy to this post gets a steam key for an undisclosed game, the person is free to regift it if they like
Am I first?

Edit: Curse you internets!
Post edited April 01, 2013 by ucfalumknight
N0x0ss: .
PM sent
ucfalumknight: Am I first?

.You never know, if N0x0ss doesnt want it he might give it to you
Post edited April 01, 2013 by reaver894
N0x0ss: .
reaver894: PM sent

reaver894: .You never know, if N0x0ss doesnt want it he might give it to you
Actually I hate steam... you can give him the code ^^ Just wanted to win something for the sake of winning :p.

Thank you by the way !
Post edited April 01, 2013 by N0x0ss
reaver894: PM sent

.You never know, if N0x0ss doesnt want it he might give it to you
N0x0ss: Actually I hate steam... you can give him the code ^^ Just wanted to win something for the sake of winning :p.

Thank you by the way !
OK and no probs

PM sent
Post edited April 01, 2013 by reaver894
N0x0ss: Just wanted to win something for the sake of winning :p.
Sniping for headshots in the Ninja thread! My favourite hobby!
anthem03: http://www.cdaction.pl/seriale/Company_of_Heroes_Tales_of_Valor

Make a account with a legit email account on this site and click this link for a free Company of Heroes Tales of Valor key to be sent to your email.

It's a polish site btw, so have google translate handy ;)

Good Luck, not sure how long it'll last for.
Thx I am now the proud owner of an account in a forum where I cant understand a word but I got the game +1
Post edited April 01, 2013 by SirEyeball
CoH: Tales of Valor
092D-0EC9-F096-FD67-A9E7
anthem03: http://www.cdaction.pl/seriale/Company_of_Heroes_Tales_of_Valor

Make a account with a legit email account on this site and click this link for a free Company of Heroes Tales of Valor key to be sent to your email.

It's a polish site btw, so have google translate handy ;)

Good Luck, not sure how long it'll last for.
SirEyeball: Thx I am now the proud owner of an account in a forum where I cant understand a word but I got the game +1
So the whole "This service is only available for Polish users. Sorry." is bogus?
SirEyeball: Thx I am now the proud owner of an account in a forum where I cant understand a word but I got the game +1
DarkoD13: So the whole "This service is only available for Polish users. Sorry." is bogus?
I got and I am indeed not polish so I would say that one is an Aprils fool something (I Never play tricks on Aprils fools day BTW) This is totally legit and may my rep fall a thousand if I speak falsely
DarkoD13: So the whole "This service is only available for Polish users. Sorry." is bogus?
See attached....
Attachments:
polish.jpg (77 Kb)
Rodzaju: See attached....
but I am not Polish and I got the key. a lot of the keys up for grabs on Steamgifts is not from Polish users either?????
Rodzaju: See attached....
maybe the pic is a Aprils fool joke???
Post edited April 01, 2013 by SirEyeball