It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Rodzaju: See attached....
SirEyeball: but I am not Polish and I got the key. a lot of the keys up for grabs on Steamgifts is not from Polish users either?????
So it just doesn't like me?
SirEyeball: but I am not Polish and I got the key. a lot of the keys up for grabs on Steamgifts is not from Polish users either?????
Rodzaju: So it just doesn't like me?
But in theory it's polish magazine site, and the key are for ppl that bought magazine....
Do Twojego konta (SirEyeball) jest już przypisany numer seryjny. Zostanie on ponownie wysłany.
Numer do gry Company of Heroes Tales of Valor
został wysłany na adres direct copy from the page without my mail of course
run that through google translate (I didn't ) And it would say that I got the key ???????
Trid: But in theory it's polish magazine site, and the key are for ppl that bought magazine....
That's why I wasn't that bothered that it wouldn't accept me.
It just seems strange that it let's other non- polish people in....
SirEyeball: Do Twojego konta (SirEyeball) jest już przypisany numer seryjny. Zostanie on ponownie wysłany.
run that through google translate (I didn't ) And it would say that I got the key ???????
It's say that you alrdy have serial registered to your email account, and key was sent again.
Post edited April 01, 2013 by Trid
SirEyeball: Do Twojego konta (SirEyeball) jest już przypisany numer seryjny. Zostanie on ponownie wysłany.
Trid: It's say that you alrdy have serial registered to your email account, and key was sent again.
ahh thx well that was because I used the link again to find the page and the already sent the key once I guess ;) slightly embarrassed bout that but still works though
And I have indeed gotten another mail with the same code
Post edited April 01, 2013 by SirEyeball
Trid: But in theory it's polish magazine site, and the key are for ppl that bought magazine....
Rodzaju: That's why I wasn't that bothered that it wouldn't accept me.
There is no steam key's there anyway, key's there are for ppl that want to play in multiplayer (in the magazine they give one universal key that don't work in multi).
Post edited April 01, 2013 by Trid
Rodzaju: That's why I wasn't that bothered that it wouldn't accept me.
Trid: There is no steam key's there anyway, key's there are for ppl that want to play in multiplayer (in the magazine they give one universal key that don't work in multi).
I actually got the game now on steam and can play single player from this key
Trid: There is no steam key's there anyway, key's there are for ppl that want to play in multiplayer (in the magazine they give one universal key that don't work in multi).
SirEyeball: I actually got the game now on steam and can play single player from this key
Interesting, I thought they pulled out them, with one?
SirEyeball: I actually got the game now on steam and can play single player from this key
Trid: Interesting, I thought they pulled out them, with one?
I got the full game but it sounds like they have altered the requirements and maybe even the game after I got it not sure???
I mean it sounds like you have to be Polish to get the key now and maybe from what you are saying the key is now only for multiplay? When I got the key it was for the full game and I am not polish so that will have changed since then.
Post edited April 01, 2013 by SirEyeball
Trid: Interesting, I thought they pulled out them, with one?
SirEyeball: I got the full game but it sounds like they have altered the requirements and maybe even the game after I got it not sure???
I have no idea what you mean here. But if you got a full game then good for you. :)
SirEyeball: I got the full game but it sounds like they have altered the requirements and maybe even the game after I got it not sure???
Trid: I have no idea what you mean here. But if you got a full game then good for you. :)
I mean it sounds like you have to be Polish to get the key now and maybe from what you are saying the key is now only for multiplay? When I got the key it was for the full game and I am not polish so that will have changed since then.
Trid: I have no idea what you mean here. But if you got a full game then good for you. :)
SirEyeball: I mean it sounds like you have to be Polish to get the key now and maybe from what you are saying the key is now only for multiplay? When I got the key it was for the full game and I am not polish so that will have changed since then.
Well, I checked it and indead CoH can be redeemed on steam, dunno why you was able to get it but good for you :)
SirEyeball: I mean it sounds like you have to be Polish to get the key now and maybe from what you are saying the key is now only for multiplay? When I got the key it was for the full game and I am not polish so that will have changed since then.
Trid: Well, I checked it and indead CoH can be redeemed on steam, dunno why you was able to get it but good for you :)
Maybe because Denmark is so close IDK?? Just glad I did
Trid: Well, I checked it and indead CoH can be redeemed on steam, dunno why you was able to get it but good for you :)
They do have these days where they put keys that are redeemable on steam. But they don't last. Blood Bowl Legendary Edition and GT legends is two I remember they did in the last 6 months.

SirEyeball: Maybe because Denmark is so close IDK?? Just glad I did
They did check last time to see if your from poland the last time I looked.
Post edited April 01, 2013 by te_lanus