It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I "think" I have 3 URL gifts for The Golden Jubileee Bundle from IndieRoyale that I got from their newsletter. If anyone is looking for one of those feel free to PM me, beware, I'm not sure they will work.

I also have 2x 10% Steam coupons for Shadow Warrior valid until Thursday September 26th and 2x 10% coupons for Toki Tori 2+ valid until July 11th 2014. Also feel free to PM me if you want any of those.
lugum: I dont know if you have one left but can i give one to a friend?

nvm already 2 takers, but if anyone else might have a spare one.
tAnt0: Check your PM :)
thank you.
tAnt0: Check your PM :)
lugum: thank you.
no problem mate :)
After being tossed into these insane battle field strategy segments. I think Brutal Legend turned from an awesome beat 'em up, to a lousy strategy game. My hands hurt trying to manage the troops and fighting. Uninstalled. Moving on to the next game.
Post edited September 22, 2013 by niniendowarrior
Is anyone still interested in the Golden Jubilee bundle from Indie Royale? I just got my bonus keys, but I have no use for them. I can vouch for Ballads of Reemus - When The Bed Bites, a nice little humorous point-and-click adventure (a bit on the casual side, but that's nothing bad in this case). I played through it and enjoyed it very much, so I'd recommend it to fans of the genre. I'm not so sure about the other games (Starhammer Tactics, Akaneiro F2P, Bird Assassiin, Amazing Zombie Defense and Zombie Football Carnage); but if you like them, good for you.

If you want the bundle for free, drop me a PM.
Post edited September 22, 2013 by Leroux
Leroux: Is anyone still interested in the Golden Jubilee bundle from Indie Royale? I just got my bonus keys, but I have no use for them. I can vouch for Ballads of Reemus - When The Bed Bites, a nice little humorous point-and-click adventure (a bit on the casual side, but that's nothing bad in this case). I played through it and enjoyed it very much, so I'd recommend it to fans of the genre. I'm not so sure about the other games (Starhammer Tactics, Akaneiro F2P, Bird Assassiin, Amazing Zombie Defense and Zombie Football Carnage); but if you like them, good for you.

Merry 1000!
Morning, all, having a nice day? :)
Sachys: Merry 1000!
Heh, thanks, I hadn't noticed myself. :D
alexanderthegrea: Morning, all, having a nice day? :)
That's a dangerous comment to make around here -- you'll probably get dozens (or at least one or two) of people telling you you're posting in the wrong thread! :-)

Still, good morning anyway (or afternoon where I am).
alexanderthegrea: Morning, all, having a nice day? :)
blakstar: That's a dangerous comment to make around here -- you'll probably get dozens (or at least one or two) of people telling you you're posting in the wrong thread! :-)

Still, good morning anyway (or afternoon where I am).
chuckles
Is anyone interest 50% OFF Euro Truck Simulator 2 (Valid until Sun Oct 06 2013 01:36:43 GMT+0300 ) ?
Post edited September 22, 2013 by lemuria
Leroux: Is anyone still interested in the Golden Jubilee bundle from Indie Royale? I just got my bonus keys, but I have no use for them. I can vouch for Ballads of Reemus - When The Bed Bites, a nice little humorous point-and-click adventure (a bit on the casual side, but that's nothing bad in this case). I played through it and enjoyed it very much, so I'd recommend it to fans of the genre. I'm not so sure about the other games (Starhammer Tactics, Akaneiro F2P, Bird Assassiin, Amazing Zombie Defense and Zombie Football Carnage); but if you like them, good for you.

Thanks for the code Leroux. Much appreciated

Huff: Thanks for the code Leroux. Much appreciated
I had two keys, btw, so others can still apply for the second one!
Post edited September 22, 2013 by Leroux
Does anybody want a 65% off Cities in Motion 2 coupon? It expires on Oct 15. PM me and it's yours.

Hmm I guess I could get it, but the only game that I thought looks interesting is Akaneiro which is F2P... so I think I'll let other people take it.
Thanks anyway. Have a +1 to break that nice round number.
Post edited September 22, 2013 by joppo
high rated
First person to PM me a cute picture of a walrus gets LIMBO on Steam! :3

Edit: OVER! Grats to Tw2Brick! Enjoy the game, dude :) Feel free to send me cute pictures of walruses, though. Seriously, guys, I NEED IT!
Post edited September 22, 2013 by JohnWalrus