It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

niniendowarrior: It definitely is awesome! I would change a few things about it, but it looks slick, and so far, plays OK. Pixel hunting warning though!
Sachys: havent had any pixel hunt problems - but the mouse control is awful!
Mouse control is definitely on the strange side. But, in these kind of games, that is a minor deal. I actually don't understand the rotate clockwise, counter clockwise, because I could just hit click to advance forward...

On the pixel hunting end, I could see it being a potential problem, but I haven't had any yet.
Post edited September 22, 2013 by niniendowarrior
niniendowarrior: Mouse control is definitely on the strange side. But, in these kind of games, that is a minor deal. I actually don't understand the rotate clockwise, counter clockwise, because I could just hit click to advance forward...
buildt for casual "play" (tablets and phones) i'd reckon - hence why most of use here would regard it an interactive experience, rather than a "visual novellic" one. this is also maybe why the controls are daft. im guessing in production it was also perhaps meant for things like the DS - did it come out for that?
niniendowarrior: Mouse control is definitely on the strange side. But, in these kind of games, that is a minor deal. I actually don't understand the rotate clockwise, counter clockwise, because I could just hit click to advance forward...
Sachys: buildt for casual "play" (tablets and phones) i'd reckon - hence why most of use here would regard it an interactive experience, rather than a "visual novellic" one. this is also maybe why the controls are daft. im guessing in production it was also perhaps meant for things like the DS - did it come out for that?
I don't think it did for the DS. I played a Japanese visual novel before called 428 which is better than 39 Steps so far BUT, 39 Steps is darn close. Not feeling the click environment play, but the mood/atmosphere/writing has me hooked.
niniendowarrior: I don't think it did for the DS. I played a Japanese visual novel before called 428 which is better than 39 Steps so far BUT, 39 Steps is darn close. Not feeling the click environment play, but the mood/atmosphere/writing has me hooked.
yeah - though the 39 steps is a classic of literature anyways - so (essentially - given the resources etc on offer these days) probably easy to do - whereas im guessing the japanese one was an original?!

anyways. m'off t'bed. inabit!
Sachys: buildt for casual "play" (tablets and phones) i'd reckon - hence why most of use here would regard it an interactive experience, rather than a "visual novellic" one. this is also maybe why the controls are daft. im guessing in production it was also perhaps meant for things like the DS - did it come out for that?
or for windows 8 -_-
niniendowarrior: I don't think it did for the DS. I played a Japanese visual novel before called 428 which is better than 39 Steps so far BUT, 39 Steps is darn close. Not feeling the click environment play, but the mood/atmosphere/writing has me hooked.
Sachys: yeah - though the 39 steps is a classic of literature anyways - so (essentially - given the resources etc on offer these days) probably easy to do - whereas im guessing the japanese one was an original?!

anyways. m'off t'bed. inabit!
428 is definitely original. It's got a lot of only-in-Japan quirkiness that you'll either tolerate or hate, but if you look past that and see the game's core and its presentation style. It's the best I've experienced. One of the few 40/40 from Famitsu Magazine.
Torchlight? :D
niniendowarrior: Torchlight? :D
for steam ?
niniendowarrior: Torchlight? :D
shqlinkz: for steam ?
GOG.
shqlinkz: for steam ?
niniendowarrior: GOG.
ok ty i'll pass already own on gog
morning
Schnuff: morning
greetings pink hippo ^_^