It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

te_lanus: you mean this one?
GameRager: You'd better delete that quick or someone will snag all those cod.....err nvm. *whistles*

DarkoD13: Firefox (Portable) 18.0.1
Tab Counter 1.9.6 extension
GameRager: Then you gotta be running XP or older(If it is/was Vista/7 then there'd be no way your rig could run the OS and that many tabs.).
XP
DarkoD13: XP
Best OS /highfive ! :D
Jeralulz: Best OS /highfive ! :D
7 isn't that bad, really. :)

(8 sucks, tho.)
Post edited April 03, 2013 by GameRager
Jeralulz: Best OS /highfive ! :D
I won't lie, I do want to try Win 7, but as GameRager said, I doubt my system could handle it.
Post edited April 03, 2013 by DarkoD13
GameRager: 7 isn't that bad, really. :)
I'll get Win 7 ones XP really recieves no Updates anymore. :P
GameRager: 7 isn't that bad, really. :)
Jeralulz: I'll get Win 7 ones XP really recieves no Updates anymore. :P
I was hesitant to switch as well, but once I tried it there was no going back. The only downside(imo) is the insane memory usage(I think 7 needs 500mb just to run itself.)
GameRager: The only downside(imo) is the insane memory usage(I think 7 needs 500mb just to run itself.)
Use proper architectures. 32-bit applications running on a 64-bit OS use double the memory.
GameRager: The only downside(imo) is the insane memory usage(I think 7 needs 500mb just to run itself.)
JMich: Use proper architectures. 32-bit applications running on a 64-bit OS use double the memory.
Not all older apps/games have 64-BIT architectures. ;p

(Also as I said, Win 7 uses a ton of RAM just by itself.)
GameRager: I was hesitant to switch as well, but once I tried it there was no going back. The only downside(imo) is the insane memory usage(I think 7 needs 500mb just to run itself.)
I got 2gb of ram that's not the prop I will upgrade to 4gb sometime soon anyway but just XP is the thing I grew up with and 7 is like meeh.
Jeralulz: I got 2gb of ram that's not the prob I will upgrade to 4gb sometime soon anyway but just XP is the thing I grew up with and 7 is like meh.
Think of it like shoes....you gotta change those every so often too, right? Think of it as a growing experience.

Also a detailed list of Reqs in case you/others are interested: Win 7 Requirements
GameRager: Think of it like shoes....you gotta change those every so often too, right? Think of it as a growing experience.

Also a detailed list of Reqs in case you/others are interested: Win 7 Requirements
Easily got all those req. but well... waiting :p
GameRager: Not all older apps/games have 64-BIT architectures. ;p
Yes, like Firefox for example. Using Firefox on Win7 uses double the RAM amount, unless you go for nightly builds or one of the derivatives.
As for the rest, I was running Win7 on an older Fujitsu with 512MB ram, and was also able to play a few games (though the integrated graphics really killed it).
GameRager: I think 7 needs 500mb just to run itself.
More like 1 Gb. To perform basic everyday tasks - 2 Gb. I mean comfortable work, not that load it from swap thing. Games start at 4 Gb :)
GameRager: Think of it like shoes....you gotta change those every so often too, right? Think of it as a growing experience.

Jeralulz: Easily got all those req. but well... waiting :p
Your call.....if you ever want to dabble in it you could always dual boot and test it out(That's how I got into it, btw.)
and then she tied my left leg to the .................... ah wrong forum O_O