It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GameRager: Your call.....if you ever want to dabble in it you could always dual boot and test it out(That's how I got into it, btw.)
I'd switch back to OS X before double booting it since I got like no space left on my HDD. :D
GameRager: I think 7 needs 500mb just to run itself.
BlackDawn: More like 1 Gb. To perform basic everyday tasks - 2 Gb. I mean comfortable work, not that load it from swap thing. Games start at 4 Gb :)
Bah, I ran many games just fine back when I had 3GB.
Ian: and then she tied my left leg to the .................... ah wrong forum O_O
To your right leg and you slowly slipped into the sack and you did a sack race? Nothing wrong about that. :3
GameRager: Your call.....if you ever want to dabble in it you could always dual boot and test it out(That's how I got into it, btw.)
Jeralulz: I'd switch back to OS X before double booting it since I got like no space left on my HDD. :D
Small HD or too many files? 0.o
Ian: and then she tied my left leg to the .................... ah wrong forum O_O
:D
Attachments:
dogoon.jpg (11 Kb)
GameRager: Small HD or too many files? 0.o
Small HDD 125gb. :D
GameRager: Small HD or too many files? 0.o
Jeralulz: Small HDD 125gb. :D
Looks like you should work on getting a bigger HDD first, then. ;)

(Seriously, you can get 500GB HDDs for under 60 bucks[iirc].)
GameRager: Looks like you should work on getting a bigger HDD first, then. ;)

I am a student I am happy when I have 30 bucks D:

Size doesn't matter! >_<
GameRager: Looks like you should work on getting a bigger HDD first, then. ;)

Jeralulz: I am a student I am happy when I have 30 bucks D:

Size doesn't matter! >_<
that's not what they said in Amsterdam O_O
Ian: that's not what they said in Amsterdam O_O
Too much info... you know? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTN6Du3MCgI
adambiser: I think it is, no matter how good or bad the game actually is.
GameRager: What if someone gives away Daikatana, Ultima 9, and Sensible Big Rigs Soccer? 0.o
"Sensible Big Rigs Soccer"? Might be good for a few laughs.

I have Ultima 9.
Wouldn't mind Daikatana. :)
GameRager: What if someone gives away Daikatana, Ultima 9, and Sensible Big Rigs Soccer? 0.o
adambiser: "Sensible Big Rigs Soccer"? Might be good for a few laughs.

I have Ultima 9.
Imagine it: Soccer played on a badly drawn field by 18-wheel semis that can break all laws of physics known to man(or Cthulhu). 0.o
Post edited April 03, 2013 by GameRager
GameRager: Imagine it: Soccer played on a badly drawn field by 18-wheel semis that can break all laws of physics known to man(or Cthulhu). 0.o
Only because of this little word I wanna play Call of Cthulhu! :O
adambiser: "Sensible Big Rigs Soccer"? Might be good for a few laughs.

I have Ultima 9.
GameRager: Imagine it: Soccer played on a badly drawn field by 18-wheel semis that can break all laws of physics known to man(or Cthulhu). 0.o
Like extreme polo or something...
Jeralulz: Only because of this little word I wanna play Call of Cthulhu! :O
You must realllly wanna get rid of your remaining sanity real bad, then. 0.o

(The game is good, though.....you run away from stuff more often than fighting stuff head-on, and there's plenty of exploration/suspense to be had throughout[The beginning town bits, for example, where you can progress the main plot or look around town first & see stuff.].)