It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Chippas: I'm going lucky number seven.. diamond, clubs, spade.
OldFatGuy: Winner.... (see screenshot, and for those that don't know, you can click on both the one above and the one below, and they will open up tabs next to each other, and you can easily see they are identical with one having the card obliterated with different color inks.

PM Coming.
Woah! The lucky number seven pulled off. Thanks a lot! As a big fan of Dungeon Keeper, I'm looking forward to trying this out.
Lucky number indeed!
grimgroove: Why are all the giveaways here for Steam?
This is GOG!
Well, for me, it's because I'm a cheapskate.... :P

My Steam codes ALL come from cheap bundles I buy, sometimes to get one or two games in the bundle, sometimes just because I want to give them all away to others who may not be as fortunate as me. (I am one of the luckiest people in the world, don't know why).

But it is a fair question, and I think I'll do one with gog codes, a multiple one.

I'll start another thread this time, but for now what do others think should be the giveaway among the three choices below?:

1-Age of Wonders 1, II, and Age of Wonders: Shadowlands
2-King of Dragon Pass and Heroes of Annihilated Empires
3-Zafehouse Diaries and Eador: Genesis.

EDIT: Nevermind, I think I'll let the winner CHOOSE one of the three codes for multiple games. That's the best answer I think.

Gotta run an errand, but will be back and start the giveaway this time in it's own thread. And this time I'll likely keep it to one or two guesses per post just to make it a last a little longer. Errand may take upwards of an hour, but no more than two, so I should have it up no later than 11:00 AM EDT, most likely even sooner.
Post edited April 30, 2014 by OldFatGuy
This is GOG!
OldFatGuy: Well, for me, it's because I'm a cheapskate.... :P

My Steam codes ALL come from cheap bundles I buy, sometimes to get one or two games in the bundle, sometimes just because I want to give them all away to others who may not be as fortunate as me. (I am one of the luckiest people in the world, don't know why).
i like you motivation
OldFatGuy: I'll start another thread this time, but for now what do others think should be the giveaway among the three choices below?:

I would be all in for AoW 1 + 2
What's with all the low downrated people in here? Damn.
OldFatGuy: I'll start another thread this time, but for now what do others think should be the giveaway among the three choices below?:

Stooner: I would be all in for AoW 1 + 2
I'll enter for Him :D
This is GOG!
This thread is for dropping games users/players have no use, so codes "dropped"' are for whatever site ;

GOG, Steam , Desura etc....

and since there are lots of more keys to redeem on Steam, it"s natural many of them are for this plaform.

Reever: What's with all the low downrated people in here? Damn.
er well; some "kids" found a new toy , yeah come on downrep me :) (to the people who don't have the courage to show themselves), if you think you're clever , proud or whatever .....>.<
Post edited April 30, 2014 by DyNaer
te_lanus: I'll enter for Him :D
Hey. You're alive?
Thanks. But I'm afraid that's not how it'll work...

(I thought you was eaten by a lion, or something... ;p)
high rated
Oh well, I'll post this here, since the other thread that contains some of this information is less visible.

If you're annoyed by the current rep system, and would rather forget it exists, you could always use Firefox with the AdBlock Plus add-on, with the following rules:

gog.com##.post_rate_green
gog.com##.t_u_stars_p
gog.com##.xywka
gog.com##.post_rate_red

It gets rid of the rep numbers, the star rating, and the "high rated" and "low rated" indicators, and therefore it's impossible to get rep-trolled if you can't see the results of said trolling on any of the posts.

And for those who reckon that I care too much about my rep, if that were the case I wouldn't be posting in the ninja thread, since the whole rep system may be invisible to me, but others can still judge me by my rep -- I've just got to the point where I don't want to be judging other people in the same way.

Now, this particular post may get down-repped into oblivion, but it won't affect my life at all, and since I rarely ask for games, or enter giveaways, my rep status will have little or no effect there either.

OK that's my little commentary on this whole situation -- thanks for reading (or not as the case may be :-)).

"I AM NOT A NUMBER, I AM A FREE MAN!" :-)
blakstar: Oh well, I'll post this here, since the other thread that contains some of this information is less visible.

If you're annoyed by the current rep system, and would rather forget it exists, you could always use Firefox with the AdBlock Plus add-on, with the following rules:

gog.com##.t_u_stars_p
gog.com##.xywka
gog.com##.post_rate_red

It gets rid of the rep numbers, the star rating, and the "high rated" and "low rated" indicators, and therefore it's impossible to get rep-trolled if you can't see the results of said trolling on any of the posts.

And for those who reckon that I care too much about my rep, if that were the case I wouldn't be posting in the ninja thread, since the whole rep system may be invisible to me, but others can still judge me by my rep -- I've just got to the point where I don't want to be judging other people in the same way.

Now, this particular post may get down-repped into oblivion, but it won't affect my life at all, and since I rarely ask for games, or enter giveaways, my rep status will have little or no effect there either.

OK that's my little commentary on this whole situation -- thanks for reading (or not as the case may be :-)).

lol That's pretty neat trick.
Thanks for sharing.
blakstar: Oh well, I'll post this here, since the other thread that contains some of this information is less visible.

gog.com##.t_u_stars_p
gog.com##.xywka
gog.com##.post_rate_red

well i know of this , but i suggest also to contact the support , if having downrepped for no reason mutiples times shortly , they could do something : it's considered has harrassement to me.

they probably have a log of the ip / user who hit the +/- button on which posts (i could hope ;) )
high rated
OK, without further ado, I'll get back to the main purpose of this thread! :-)

Would anyone like a Steam copy of Reus?

First person to reply to this can have it.
blakstar: OK, without further ado, I'll get back to the main purpose of this thread! :-)

Can get this one please?
blakstar: OK, without further ado, I'll get back to the main purpose of this thread! :-)

I would like it...

Well.. damn ;p
Post edited April 30, 2014 by Stooner