It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

May I?
tAnt0: May I?
PM sent
tAnt0: May I?
rong44: PM sent
Thank you :)
rong44: PM sent
tAnt0: Thank you :)
You're welcome :)
low rated
rep check
edit: Looks like I've been de-reppd again =))
Post edited April 30, 2014 by Elrinda
low rated
Azrael360: Still I don't know why I'm been hit with (-2) by the end of the day or early in the morning, and it has been like this all this week... (-_-)
No one knows why. Mine does nothing but go up despite profanity laced posts aimed directly at other posters, really stupid questions and overlooks, and just plain being a jerk sometimes.

That's evidence the system is broken, so if it's borked for me, just consider that it's borked for you and don't worry about why and ignore a number that says nothing about who you are and your generosity.

I keep reading the goglords are going to do away with it, that can't happen soon enough IMO. As I've said before, and challenged others before, please show me a site that has some sort of rep style thing where there isn't this type of negative drama. I've never seen one. Ever.

And I've never seen a positive reason to explain putting up with the negative drama. Why can't folks make a value judgment on the content of someone's contributions, to themselves and themselves alone, and let that be good enough rather than having some public display that leads to nothing but negative reactions?? That's what I still don't know.

ERROR MY BAD
Post edited April 30, 2014 by OldFatGuy
low rated
Hello my little furballs! Also rep check.

Edit: Holy sh*t, I must've dun' borked.
Post edited April 30, 2014 by Chippas
Hi everyone!

Would anyone like a Steam key for Home Sheep Home 2?

Just reply to this if you would.

EDIT: Sorry, forgot to mention that my old rules no longer apply -- I can't see anyone's rep count, star rating, or even whether a post is high or low rated since I've got them all filtered out now anyway -- so I'll have to treat everyone as equal, unless you've made some particularly offensive posts that everyone can see!
Post edited April 30, 2014 by blakstar
low rated
blakstar: Hi everyone!

yes please
EDIT:Thanks :))
Post edited April 30, 2014 by GOGuy
low rated

GOGuy: yes please
OK -- PM on it's way! :-)
low rated
blakstar: so I'll have to treat everyone as equal, unless you've made some particularly offensive posts that everyone can see!
*stands up and applauds loudly*

Good for you. You are free to make your own judgments about individuals based on their content, and it is much better than making the same judgment based on a number that no one can really understand. Well done sir.

Let's try this again, LOL, I posted the uncrossed out card last time. This game and it's DLC for the first person to post, in an unedited post, the card that has been crossed out in the screenshot below.

THREE GUESSES per post, and ONLY UNEDITED POSTS CONSIDERED, even if you didn't edit the post but instead had it merged with your last one because you made another post too soon. As I've said before, this is to prevent one user from spamming post after post after post before others may have seen the opportunity.

Three codes for the winner, the base game, DLC pack 1, and DLC 2. All are separate codes in this case. All are Steamy.
Attachments:
capture.jpg (115 Kb)
Post edited April 30, 2014 by OldFatGuy
low rated

EDIT: Sorry, forgot to mention that my old rules no longer apply -- I can't see anyone's rep count, star rating, or even whether a post is high or low rated since I've got them all filtered out now anyway -- so I'll have to treat everyone as equal, unless you've made some particularly offensive posts that everyone can see!
+1 for the drop, blakstar!
low rated
blakstar: so I'll have to treat everyone as equal, unless you've made some particularly offensive posts that everyone can see!
OldFatGuy: *stands up and applauds loudly*

Good for you. You are free to make your own judgments about individuals based on their content, and it is much better than making the same judgment based on a number that no one can really understand. Well done sir.

Let's try this again, LOL, I posted the uncrossed out card last time. This game and it's DLC for the first person to post, in an unedited post, the card that has been crossed out in the screenshot below.

THREE GUESSES per post, and ONLY UNEDITED POSTS CONSIDERED, even if you didn't edit the post but instead had it merged with your last one because you made another post too soon. As I've said before, this is to prevent one user from spamming post after post after post before others may have seen the opportunity.

Three codes for the winner, the base game, DLC pack 1, and DLC 2. All are separate codes in this case. All are Steamy.
Not sure if I'm doing this right... but ace of spades, three of hearts, of clubs of king.
low rated
Chippas: Not sure if I'm doing this right... but ace of spades, three of hearts, of clubs of king.
You're doing it right. And it's none of those.

My apologies if this doesn't translate well to other languages/cultures. Guess I thought playing cards were universal. LOL.
low rated
OldFatGuy: *stands up and applauds loudly*

7, 9 and ace of hearts.