It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: surely you could have swapped it with a prostitute for more $s worth? O____o
niniendowarrior: I wanted to dispose of it as quick as I could. Didn't really think of trying to turn a profit. :p
ha! profit not a chance :) but the fun and good times awh those were the days!

with that im gonna have to shifty off to bed , have a great night.
Post edited February 09, 2014 by chezybezy
^ considering what i said... O____o!
Any ninja got deadly promonition dir cut from the bundles left? :p
I just reversed ninja's in this thread :O
Post edited February 09, 2014 by Zurvan7
Zurvan7: I just reversed ninja's this thread :O
not a good idea.
Morni....afternoon
Zurvan7: I just reversed ninja's this thread :O
Sachys: not a good idea.
sorry :( won't happen again, my little nephew wants to play it and asked me to hear around :p
Sachys: not a good idea.
Zurvan7: sorry :( won't happen again, my little nephew wants to play it and asked me to hear around :p
fair nuff. mistakes are made - just asking like that in this thread is often considerd "begging" - and as you already posted in the gifting request thread...
Sachys: ^ considering what i said... O____o!
Indeed... LOL.
Sachys: surely you could have swapped it with a prostitute for more $s worth? O____o
niniendowarrior: I wanted to dispose of it as quick as I could. Didn't really think of trying to turn a profit. :p
If it makes you feel any better, I could only take a carload of stuff when I moved across country... So, I gave my buddy the following:
PS1
PS2 (1st or 2nd gen)
Sega Dreamcast
Supernintendo
Gamecube w/ gameboy advanced attachment
Atari Flashback

... And a bunch of games...
Final Fantasy 7, 8, 9, X,
Super Mario RPG (SNES)
Wing Commander (SNES)
Legend of Legaia
Grandia
Legend of Dragoon
... and a ton more

He was poor and was gonna come 2000 miles for my wedding, so I told him to try and sell the stuff to put towards a ticket or gas to get him out there.
Braussie:
bet he sold them to tech-savvy hookers in the Philippines! ;)
Post edited February 09, 2014 by Sachys
Braussie:
Sachys: bet he sold them to tech-savvy hookers in the Philippines! ;)
More like street-savvy girlboy hookers in Taiwan.
Braussie: More like street-savvy girlboy hookers in Taiwan.
O__O!

Stooner moved?!
Sachys: Stooner moved?!
LOL...

... On a different note, I was able to snag the argonauts and overlord bundle off of tremor games. I've been trying to save up for one game on there, but it's just under 6k points. Now I'm back to 3,400. I've played the hades out of Rise of the Argonauts so far though :) Was exactly what I wanted to play!
Braussie:
good stuff!
was looking forwards to it myself, but the lack of custom controls made it impossible for me to play (those presets go against everything for me).

well, bung them spares i gave you on a GA or summat then!
Braussie:
Sachys: good stuff!
was looking forwards to it myself, but the lack of custom controls made it impossible for me to play (those presets go against everything for me).

well, bung them spares i gave you on a GA or summat then!
I may have to do that with my whole set of games. Maybe I should consider a weekly giveaway as a countdown til I go to visit my family again, then drive back out with them and a newborn. Hmmm...