It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

blakstar: I'm embarrassed to say that I can't remember who recommended Don't Starve to me, but I've recently bought it off the Humble Store Debut Sale, and I would like to thank said person wholeheartedly -- I just hope that someone's got a better recall than I have! :-D
xD It was me suggesting it to Sachys, backed up by Tarnicus.

blakstar: ...
Well, with that kind of recommendation, I might have to look into it myself as well!
It's a shame, in a way, that not all games have demos available, since, as the saying goes, one man's trash may be another man's treasure.
blakstar: Tell 'em its got Steam trading cards as well now, you'll quadruple the uptake -- whether any of the takers actually play the game is another matter :-P
Sachys: Hell - I'll tell them it's an exploited key and watch them fly and see Momo's rep skyrocket!
The cards are trading for about 10-15 cents soooo anyone should play it for the game - not the cards! Actually I was gifted a copy of Face Noir by the dev, played it immediately and actually sold the cards for close to $5 US dollars since it was so new and the market had not been flooded. Sweet gift all around - cool game and a few bucks to boot.
DeMignon:
HEHEH!

I've not long PM'd blakstar saying it was from then!
QC: Sure, I'll take it. Thank you kindly sir Sinistar! For today you are not a ship devouring creature from beyond the stars, but a friend!
Oops, I didn't read the fine print properly. It's not regiftable. Oh well, I bought you a fresh key instead, which includes the DRM-free version. Check your PMs. :)
Sachys: HEHEH!

So I got ninja'd by PM. At least we're not off topic then ;-)
blakstar: I'm embarrassed to say that I can't remember who recommended Don't Starve to me, but I've recently bought it off the Humble Store Debut Sale, and I would like to thank said person wholeheartedly -- I just hope that someone's got a better recall than I have! :-D
DeMignon: xD It was me suggesting it to Sachys, backed up by Tarnicus.

blakstar: ...
Well, with that kind of recommendation, I might have to look into it myself as well!
It's a shame, in a way, that not all games have demos available, since, as the saying goes, one man's trash may be another man's treasure.
DeMignon:
DING DING DING DING! We have a winner -- and you win...... my heartfelt gratitude :-P
QC: Sure, I'll take it. Thank you kindly sir Sinistar! For today you are not a ship devouring creature from beyond the stars, but a friend!
IAmSinistar: Oops, I didn't read the fine print properly. It's not regiftable. Oh well, I bought you a fresh key instead, which includes the DRM-free version. Check your PMs. :)
The gifting king ;-)
Sachys: HEHEH!

DeMignon: So I got ninja'd by PM. At least we're not off topic then ;-)
SASQUATCHES?
Well my Steam wallet is empty and trying to craft level 5 Dead Island Riptide badge, still not in mind to pay for cards or sell them, they are trading cards afterall. ;-)
Sachys: Hell - I'll tell them it's an exploited key and watch them fly and see Momo's rep skyrocket!
Momo1991: The cards are trading for about 10-15 cents soooo anyone should play it for the game - not the cards! Actually I was gifted a copy of Face Noir by the dev, played it immediately and actually sold the cards for close to $5 US dollars since it was so new and the market had not been flooded. Sweet gift all around - cool game and a few bucks to boot.
How long did it take you to finish Face Noir?
Sachys: SASQUATCHES?
Rather Wolpertinger.
IAmSinistar: Oops, I didn't read the fine print properly. It's not regiftable. Oh well, I bought you a fresh key instead, which includes the DRM-free version. Check your PMs. :)
I need to write down my steam log-in, I keep forgetting the password since I just auto that shit normally :b
HenitoKisou: Well my Steam wallet is empty and trying to craft level 5 Dead Island Riptide badge, still not in mind to pay for cards or sell them, they are trading cards afterall. ;-)
Good luck on getting your level 5 badge! Hope the SS cards help ;-)
Momo1991: The cards are trading for about 10-15 cents soooo anyone should play it for the game - not the cards! Actually I was gifted a copy of Face Noir by the dev, played it immediately and actually sold the cards for close to $5 US dollars since it was so new and the market had not been flooded. Sweet gift all around - cool game and a few bucks to boot.
arr0whead: How long did it take you to finish Face Noir?
Not done with it as yet - I'm sort of in the middle of ten games though I did finally finish one of them last night ;-)
Post edited November 11, 2013 by Momo1991
HenitoKisou: Well my Steam wallet is empty and trying to craft level 5 Dead Island Riptide badge, still not in mind to pay for cards or sell them, they are trading cards afterall. ;-)
Momo1991: Good luck on getting your level 5 badge! Hope the SS cards help ;-)
For sure. Will re-play game on Steam and trade them, not sell. Shadow Warrior Classic Redux stuff is the next, that Deadly Kiss background looks so nice. ;-)
Momo1991: Good luck on getting your level 5 badge! Hope the SS cards help ;-)
HenitoKisou: For sure. Will re-play game on Steam and trade them, not sell. Shadow Warrior Classic Redux stuff is the next, that Deadly Kiss background looks so nice. ;-)
I do enjoy selling cards and occasionally buying an emoticon or a really cool background or if I collect enough, an actual game. But each to his or her own!