It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Spinorial: It's "I, please!"
IAmSinistar: Is that the new tagline on your business card? If so, you need to drop the comma, you saucy thing!
I love when guys give each other grammar lessons! It's very cute ;-p
Spinorial: It's "I, please!"
IAmSinistar: Is that the new tagline on your business card? If so, you need to drop the comma, you saucy thing!
Ah, so it's gotten around already. Great for business :-)
Momo1991: Who would like a copy of Survivor Squad on Steam?
QC: Surprise hugs! -Hugs- I went and dropped a story in my giveaway, long read but hopefully you like it. Videos are coming Wednesday.
I did read it and it sounds epic!
Spinorial: Just keep the pointy utensils to the side :P
QC: I'll wear a cup.
So long as it's not a Russian codpiece ;)
Anyone else need a copy of Survivor Squad on Steam? The Sigil has spoken ;-p
QC: Surprise hugs! -Hugs- I went and dropped a story in my giveaway, long read but hopefully you like it. Videos are coming Wednesday.
Momo1991: I did read it and it sounds epic!
Huzzah! Free stab wounds to all my enemies!!!
QC: I'll wear a cup.
Spinorial: So long as it's not a Russian codpiece ;)
....... >.> You might want to wear protection as well.
Post edited November 11, 2013 by QC
Momo1991: Anyone else need a copy of Survivor Squad on Steam? The Sigil has spoken ;-p
Nah, just me speaking!
Momo1991: Anyone else need a copy of Survivor Squad on Steam? The Sigil has spoken ;-p
I say the chimp picks whoever it feels should play it. I call not it :P
I have it on Desura but won't mind having it on Steam also. ;-)

EDIT. But will wait if someone needs it more than me.
Post edited November 11, 2013 by HenitoKisou
QC: Huzzah! Free stab wounds to all my enemies!!!
Tch, lucky enemies...

By the way, were you still intrigued by Gunpoint from that other thread? I've got a Steam key for it if you want it.
IAmSinistar: Tch, lucky enemies...

By the way, were you still intrigued by Gunpoint from that other thread? I've got a Steam key for it if you want it.
Well if he doesn't I would it looks awesome
Momo1991: Who would like a copy of Survivor Squad on Steam?
Sachys: EVERYBODY should have a copy of that gem! :)
Tell 'em its got Steam trading cards as well now, you'll quadruple the uptake -- whether any of the takers actually play the game is another matter :-P
HenitoKisou: I have it on Desura but won't mind having it on Steam also. ;-)

EDIT. But will wait if someone needs it more than me.
Sure ;-)
IAmSinistar: Tch, lucky enemies...

Sure, I'll take it. Thank you kindly sir Sinistar! For today you are not a ship devouring creature from beyond the stars, but a friend!
Sachys: EVERYBODY should have a copy of that gem! :)
blakstar: Tell 'em its got Steam trading cards as well now, you'll quadruple the uptake -- whether any of the takers actually play the game is another matter :-P
Hell - I'll tell them it's an exploited key and watch them fly and see Momo's rep skyrocket!