It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Momo1991: I do enjoy selling cards and occasionally buying an emoticon or a really cool background or if I collect enough, an actual game. But each to his or her own!
It's a whole other language to us GOG types. You kids and your Pogs and Beanie Babies and Pokemons...
arr0whead: How long did it take you to finish Face Noir?
Momo1991: Not done with it as yet - I'm sort of in the middle of ten games though I did finally finish one of them last night ;-)
Ok. I'm still deciding on what to play next after I finish Ys Origin. :)
Momo1991: I do enjoy selling cards and occasionally buying an emoticon or a really cool background or if I collect enough, an actual game. But each to his or her own!
IAmSinistar: It's a whole other language to us GOG types. You kids and your Pogs and Beanie Babies and Pokemons...
I shudder to think how much I spent buying my son Pokemon cards....
Momo1991: Not done with it as yet - I'm sort of in the middle of ten games though I did finally finish one of them last night ;-)
arr0whead: Ok. I'm still deciding on what to play next after I finish Ys Origin. :)
I wouldn't expect it to be terribly long but it depends on how fast a player you are - I am very, very slow and the controls had me stumped for over an hour until I finally plugged in an external mouse. My laptop controls just wouldn't read :-(
Post edited November 11, 2013 by Momo1991
Momo1991: I shudder to think how much I spent buying my son Pokemon cards....
Less than you would have if he was into Magic the Gathering? I'm sure there's an appropriate bright side comparison. :p
Night everyone.

39 step
QWCYD-3TCTA-9KLQM
all zombie must die
NZ6YX-2M0IK-JM2I3
bridge simulator
2TKZJ-CJ5YN-X2TEB
Post edited November 11, 2013 by lemuria
lemuria: Night everyone.
Night.
Well, touch-pad in laptop is so hardcore experience even for pint'n'click game and first person shooters are just for true masochists.

As for Pokemon TCG, with the Neo Discovery they added couple of neat cards, mostly dark ones, lost trace of current trends in community as shops were not up to date and has no one to actually play it as a game partner. ;-)
Post edited November 11, 2013 by HenitoKisou
Momo1991: I shudder to think how much I spent buying my son Pokemon cards....
MaximumBunny: Less than you would have if he was into Magic the Gathering? I'm sure there's an appropriate bright side comparison. :p
Ummmm, he was into that too!

But we definitely had fun going to tournaments and organizing them - so yeah, the bright side was the time spent together ;-)

39 step
QWCYD-3TCTA-9KLQM
all zombie must die
NZ6YX-2M0IK-JM2I3
bridge simulator
2TKZJ-CJ5YN-X2TEB
NR but thanks lemuria
Post edited November 11, 2013 by Momo1991

39 step
QWCYD-3TCTA-9KLQM
all zombie must die
NZ6YX-2M0IK-JM2I3
bridge simulator
2TKZJ-CJ5YN-X2TEB
thanks for codes +1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PF5wdzcHok4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXXis-CGtBw
Got a 50% coupon off of Sang-Froid - Tales of Werewolves to trade if anyone wants it.

On Steam
Post edited November 11, 2013 by IShoot4lolz
O Fur Mad Loon She Team, Agreed Tremor Miss.

Two games, two different titles. Figure it out!

Or bash your face in with this instead: AH52-4UXH-2VJL-6FH6
Post edited November 11, 2013 by Sachys
Sachys: O Fur Mad Loon She Team, Agreed Tremor Miss.

Thanks for the drop O Mad Furry Loon, but I can quite happily pass! :-)

+1 as well!
Sachys: O Fur Mad Loon She Team, Agreed Tremor Miss.

blakstar: Thanks for the drop O Mad Furry Loon, but I can quite happily pass! :-)

+1 as well!
What was it, out of curiosity?