It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Was it groupees who was okay for giving away a key for a game you already own?

Edit. Apparently bundlestars approves. Oh-kay...

I may have bought yet another bundle I own majority of the games. I really should write these games down somewhere. Want some keys, then?
Post edited November 10, 2013 by KneeTheCap
KneeTheCap: snip
Drop them in and I'm sure us ninjas love them. There are lots of games out there I'm interested in myself :) Hope you're doing well, KneeTheCap :)
Post edited November 10, 2013 by Braussie
KneeTheCap: Was it groupees who was okay for giving away a key for a game you already own?

I may have bought yet another bundle I own majority of the games. I really should write these games down somewhere. Want some keys, then?
http://backloggery.com/
KneeTheCap: Was it groupees who was okay for giving away a key for a game you already own?

Zchinque: http://backloggery.com/
That would be too easy. It's always fun to see a bundle with great games and when you buy it, you get the "Shit, I own this one...and this one...and that one...hmm, that one I don't... but that one I do" -moment.
Braussie: Drop them in and I'm sure us ninjas love them. There are lots of games out there I'm interested in myself :) Hope you're doing well, KneeTheCap :)
If I drop the keys, bots will claim them faster than you can say tomaattimehupajamittaamot.
Post edited November 10, 2013 by KneeTheCap
KneeTheCap: That would be too easy. It's always fun to see a bundle with great games and when you buy it, you get the "Shit, I own this one...and this one...and that one...hmm, that one I don't... but that one I do" -moment.
Braussie: Drop them in and I'm sure us ninjas love them. There are lots of games out there I'm interested in myself :) Hope you're doing well, KneeTheCap :)
KneeTheCap: If I drop the keys, bots will claim them faster than you can say tomaattimehupajamittaamot.
What games do you have extra copies of? I may be interested, and can maybe give something in return (though I don't have much to offer). Send me a PM if you like :)

Now even Humble has facilitated the dismantling and re-gifting of bundle parts, so... might be Royale alone that still minds.
Are bots a big issue in the forums at GOG or is it just this thread due to the drops?

Poor Darilon is naive and thought that people were doing riddles and puzzles for the fun of it rather than a deterrent for bots :(
KneeTheCap: That would be too easy. It's always fun to see a bundle with great games and when you buy it, you get the "Shit, I own this one...and this one...and that one...hmm, that one I don't... but that one I do" -moment.

If I drop the keys, bots will claim them faster than you can say tomaattimehupajamittaamot.
Braussie: What games do you have extra copies of? I may be interested, and can maybe give something in return (though I don't have much to offer). Send me a PM if you like :)
Erm, I'm not going to trade them, I'll just give them away. And what games? I sorta bought the newest bundlestars bundle, and I already owned over half of the games...

Either I'll do some sort of giveaway, or I'll just give them here. Which one would be better?

The games are:
Rune Classic
Mount & Blade
Hoard Complete
Forge Starter pack
Crusader Kings Complete
Shelter
King's Bounty (the newest valhalla edition thingamaton)
Darilon: Are bots a big issue in the forums at GOG or is it just this thread due to the drops?

Poor Darilon is naive and thought that people were doing riddles and puzzles for the fun of it rather than a deterrent for bots :(
We still do, but I think some common cyphers may even be integrated into scripts. Still, a good tricky puzzle, possibly several layers, maybe just encrypting a message, with the code PMd, is perfectly feasible :-)
Braussie: What games do you have extra copies of? I may be interested, and can maybe give something in return (though I don't have much to offer). Send me a PM if you like :)
KneeTheCap: Erm, I'm not going to trade them, I'll just give them away. And what games? I sorta bought the newest bundlestars bundle, and I already owned over half of the games...

Either I'll do some sort of giveaway, or I'll just give them here. Which one would be better?

The games are:
Rune Classic
Mount & Blade
Hoard Complete
Forge Starter pack
Crusader Kings Complete
Shelter
King's Bounty (the newest valhalla edition thingamaton)
I'd love to try Mount & Blade if you decided to give it away.
Braussie: snip
The choice is yours, depends how you preffer to give them away. Though if you are giving them away here I would enjoy King's Bounty Warriors of the North Valhalla Edition.
KneeTheCap: Erm, I'm not going to trade them, I'll just give them away. And what games? I sorta bought the newest bundlestars bundle, and I already owned over half of the games...

A giveaway might be better, especially if it forces people to only enter for one or two games they really want, not just jump on anything they don't have.

Plus, Leucius will be sorely miffed if someone grabbed another King's Bounty with him not around.
Post edited November 10, 2013 by Spinorial
KneeTheCap:
Whichever you find to be easiest on you.

Though if you decide to hand out, I'm interested in "Mount & Blade".
KneeTheCap:
adambiser: Whichever you find to be easiest on you.

Though if you decide to hand out, I'm interested in "Mount & Blade".
Well, the easiest would be just to let them rot in the account. The worst I could do is to force you watch my videos to get into a raffle, so I could get views.

Not gonna do either. Giveaway, perhaps.
Giveaways are great, but a lot of work. I did one that lasted a while and had a bunch of games in it a long while back and man, more work than I expected. Still, it was rewarding.

If you want to, I think I saw some requests for some of these games in the Non-GOG gifting forum too. Least amount of work would be to drop them here. I know I've been curious about Rune and Mount & Blades myself. Do a "first to reply" seems to be the way to drop games here. No matter what you chose to do with the games, I appreciate you giving back to this great community! +1s on the way :)