It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

adambiser: Whichever you find to be easiest on you.

Though if you decide to hand out, I'm interested in "Mount & Blade".
KneeTheCap: Well, the easiest would be just to let them rot in the account. The worst I could do is to force you watch my videos to get into a raffle, so I could get views.

Not gonna do either. Giveaway, perhaps.
Well, that's true, but then you didn't list "let them rot" as a choice either. :)

Giveaways can be fun though (depending on what you set up as the criteria)..

Where is your video channel by the way?
Braussie: What games do you have extra copies of? I may be interested, and can maybe give something in return (though I don't have much to offer). Send me a PM if you like :)
KneeTheCap: Erm, I'm not going to trade them, I'll just give them away. And what games? I sorta bought the newest bundlestars bundle, and I already owned over half of the games...

Either I'll do some sort of giveaway, or I'll just give them here. Which one would be better?

The games are:
Rune Classic
Mount & Blade
Hoard Complete
Forge Starter pack
Crusader Kings Complete
Shelter
King's Bounty (the newest valhalla edition thingamaton)
if you are giving on here I would not mind geting rune classic
I would like Crusader Kings Complete if possible.
Giveaway it's good choise:)
Man, everyone's just jumping in, trying to get dibs. That's just plain avarice, no ninja spirit there :(
Spinorial: Man, everyone's just jumping in, trying to get dibs. That's just plain avarice, no ninja spirit there :(
Mmkay, let's do a giveaway. Gimme a moment to decide the... well, thing.
Spinorial: Man, everyone's just jumping in, trying to get dibs. That's just plain avarice, no ninja spirit there :(
Yeah... I just wanted to state there's interest in those games, but wasn't asking for dibs. It's always more fun trying to grab them in the forum otherwise. +1 for you, my 2 NINJA STAR friend :)
A screenshot competition. What theme would you like? Screens of a character? of a situation? of a landscape?
KneeTheCap: A screenshot competition. What theme would you like? Screens of a character? of a situation? of a landscape?
Screen shot that would fit the caption of your choosing... like for instance "That'll leave a mark!" ... leaves a lot for variety of screenshots, and allows people to use whatever games they have and not too difficult
KneeTheCap: A screenshot competition. What theme would you like? Screens of a character? of a situation? of a landscape?
Kinda funny how everyone is instantly asking for the games without even paying heed to your question
KneeTheCap: Either I'll do some sort of giveaway, or I'll just give them here. Which one would be better?
I know I'm closing the barn door after the horses have left, but what I usually do with keys is first PM the GOG regulars who either I know may want them or who are good at tracking what other folks are looking for (triock seems particularly skilled in that arena). After that I give away the remaining keys either to Non-GOG Gifting thread requests, or here via a post with the game name and sometimes a mildly challenging question to lubricate the ninja instinct.

I don't trade the keys, and I certainly don't sell them. I just give away stuff I already have or won't use.

Spinorial: Plus, Leucius will be sorely miffed if someone grabbed another King's Bounty with him not around.
Glad you posted that, I was going to mention the same after my recent giveaway of that same game.

Saddens me as well, my friend. :(
Post edited November 10, 2013 by IAmSinistar
KneeTheCap:
Where is your video channel by the way?
(In case you missed me asking this earlier)
KneeTheCap:
adambiser: Where is your video channel by the way?
https://www.youtube.com/user/Lehkeri

Nothing much in there though, in terms of english content. A few vids, but that's about it. More will come later on, as I build up the courage to speak in English :D
adambiser: Where is your video channel by the way?
KneeTheCap: https://www.youtube.com/user/Lehkeri

Nothing much in there though, in terms of english content. A few vids, but that's about it. More will come later on, as I build up the courage to speak in English :D
Option one: Be a woman. xD
We need *samurai* spirit! :-)

All claimants must fight in honourable combat until one remains standing! :-D
blakstar: ...All claimants must fight in honourable combat until one remains standing! :-D
*Suddenly the song "Princes of the Universe" by Queen plays in the background*