It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

blakstar: AND FINALLY!!! YOU WANNA BLOW STUFF UP! YOU WANNA KILL LIKE THERE'S NO END!

Because if you do I've got a Steam key for Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter to the first person that wants it!
I want it!!!!

\BLOW/
\BLOW/
\BLOW/
\BLOW/
\BLOW/
Post edited November 09, 2013 by michaelnity
blakstar: AND FINALLY!!! YOU WANNA BLOW STUFF UP! YOU WANNA KILL LIKE THERE'S NO END!

Because if you do I've got a Steam key for Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter to the first person that wants it!
meeee please

michaelnity: I want it!!!!
PM incoming!

michaelnity: I want it!!!!

\BLOW/
\BLOW/
\BLOW/
\BLOW/
\BLOW/
dang a minute to late
blakstar: Here's a poor additional offering, but I've got a Steam key for Shelter for any potential badger that wants it! :-)
That's an ace drop. Gorgeous game that tries to do something new. The book that came with it is lovely as well. +1
blakstar: I'll pass on it all, since I don't want to be greedy -- I'm fine game-wise at present -- but thank you and +1 to you.
Was a bit late but +1 for the drop ;)
robb5: I would like to Try ANB, I see a lot of good reviews and good opinions about it and I always wanted to try a new adventure game.
IAmSinistar: Oops, yes, you can have it. Sorry, I got sucked into Radical Dungeon Sweeper from the FrenchCows releases and lost track of time. :) Key link PM'd.
Thank you, and maybe I will also try Radical Dungeon Sweeper and see if i get sucked in it :P
Good morning :)
Leucius: Good morning :)
Morning.
Afternoon.
robb5: Thank you, and maybe I will also try Radical Dungeon Sweeper and see if i get sucked in it :P
One could do worse. :)

I bought the FrenchCows season pass, which means at least 20 games (plus extras), for 12 euros (after using the discount code). Not all the games are immediately appealing to me, nor would I expect them to be in such a mixed bag. But Radical Dungeon Sweeper has definitely impressed me, and I highly recommend it. If the releases to come are up to this quality, then it was money well spent.
high rated
redeemed
redeemed
Post edited November 11, 2013 by reaver894
I got scribblenauts thank you so much! +1
lemuria: I got scribblenauts thank you so much! +1
You're welcome

thanks for letting me know, removed the link to it
reaver894: thanks for letting me know, removed the link to it
youll want to get those who quoted to edit there replies so they update with the removed link too.