It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Steam key for King's Bounty: The Legend to the first PM.

edit - gone
Post edited October 28, 2013 by Fumarole
Fumarole: Steam key for King's Bounty: The Legend to the first PM.
+1, NR (already own it)
sanchit117: Tremorcoins?

It takes forever, each achievement is like 5 point -_-
lugum: Not every achievement is 5 point and not every achievement takes forever (yeah some take longer)
I got about 1500 in a few months. It's is really doable.
I've got almost 22,000 since June, mostly by playing vids while I'm making coffee...

lugum: Not every achievement is 5 point and not every achievement takes forever (yeah some take longer)
1500... in months... and all the AAA games are like 1500 -_-
i would like to have it Thanks !
fifoker: i would like to have it Thanks !
PM incoming.

Depending on your location, you can also watch videos. When I watch those, I get points quickly. I've earned 13,586 points since May. There's also a radio thing that'll give you 8 points every 20 minutes.
Braussie: Depending on your location, you can also watch videos. When I watch those, I get points quickly. I've earned 13,586 points since May. There's also a radio thing that'll give you 8 points every 20 minutes.
Radio, now I can do that. Link please.

And where are the videos?
skeletonbow: Yeah, just finished reading it and went and un-entered from all the ones I was duped in or have my own key for.
IAmSinistar: Also, I should mention that Thespian* doesn't use Steam (no internet at home). Hence the need for Desura keys. :)
Ouch, that sucks. ;o( Too bad we can't do a home Internet giveaway and fix that. :)
Braussie: Depending on your location, you can also watch videos. When I watch those, I get points quickly. I've earned 13,586 points since May. There's also a radio thing that'll give you 8 points every 20 minutes.
How does it check that you are watching/listening? Do you have to press a button every so often or something? Seems like otherwise you could just leave it streaming while you sleep and collect the bounty in the morning.

IAmSinistar: Also, I should mention that Thespian* doesn't use Steam (no internet at home). Hence the need for Desura keys. :)
skeletonbow: Ouch, that sucks. ;o( Too bad we can't do a home Internet giveaway and fix that. :)
I think the Red Cross distributes canned internet in cases of disaster. ;)
sanchit117: 1500... in months... and all the AAA games are like 1500 -_-
Loads of desura games that are 75-200, had a bunch of those. I don't really care for those AAA Games.
Also they have loads of giveaways (even a 3 day one 2 weeks ago)
And as Rodzaju said, videos. Although it really depends on where you live.
skeletonbow: Ouch, that sucks. ;o( Too bad we can't do a home Internet giveaway and fix that. :)
IAmSinistar: I think the Red Cross distributes canned internet in cases of disaster. ;)
Yeah but they probably store it in a warehouse nowhere near where the people who need it are. LOL
sanchit117: 1500... in months... and all the AAA games are like 1500 -_-
lugum: Loads of desura games that are 75-200, had a bunch of those. I don't really care for those AAA Games.
Also they have loads of giveaways (even a 3 day one 2 weeks ago)
And as Rodzaju said, videos. Although it really depends on where you live.
Here in Croatia,there are no videos,which really sucks
lugum: And as Rodzaju said, videos. Although it really depends on where you live.
And how much coffee you drink (answer: TOO MUCH!)
I don't think I could stand to actually watch them...
IAmSinistar: I think the Red Cross distributes canned internet in cases of disaster. ;)
skeletonbow: Yeah but they probably store it in a warehouse nowhere near where the people who need it are. LOL
:D