It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

There, finished up-repping all those who deserve it! :-)
lugum: Another satazius key, first to reply gets it.
simon_vd: Am I the first ;P
Yep it seems so :p sent, enjoy!
blakstar: OK -- PM coming your way!
HenitoKisou: So it's made by developer of Armed Seven... I recognized that style well. ;-)
Obviously +1 for you.
Picked up Armed Seven only a short while ago, so I haven't had the chance to compare it yet! :-)
blakstar: Picked up Armed Seven
Damn... I wanted that game ;p
the start kinda looks like Cybernator....
blakstar: Picked up Armed Seven
Stooner: Damn... I wanted that game ;p
Still got that one in my retro games collection! :-)
Stooner: Damn... I wanted that game ;p
blakstar: Still got that one in my retro games collection! :-)
Oh lucky you...

btw, I heard that the next game from this developer (from Satazius, Armed Seven) will be just like that Cybernator. :P

here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0w5xgrW1O4

I guess it's more like next localization...
Post edited October 28, 2013 by Stooner
Schnuff: hell on earth,
i look into the Ninja Giveaway and for days i only see sausages (and some random posts about pizza...wait that are my posts).

anyway, back to the topic
is there someone around wishing to End My World on Desura?
So i wanted to try it, and the download link didn't work for me, so i contacted the developer.
Coincedently i got this http://www.desura.com/games/pickle-frenzy through tremorgames without checking the actual gamelink first. Then i noticed it has the same developer, and looking at what he did on the pickle frenzy game page i hope it isn't a sign of anything in general in which perhaps he got fed up with desura totally and maybe left.
I have no idea if the download link from pickle will work as i did not receive it yet.

Just wanted to warn people about this.
Post edited October 28, 2013 by lugum
If anyone ends up with a spare Desura key for Satazius, please consider giving it to Thespian*. He tried to get the one I was giving away earlier but it was already gone by then. Thank you!

EDIT: Oops, damn, wrong game - I meant to ask for a RefleX key, not Satazius. Mea culpa.
Post edited October 28, 2013 by IAmSinistar
IAmSinistar: If anyone ends up with a spare Desura key for Satazius, please consider giving it to Thespian*. He tried to get the one I was giving away earlier but it was already gone by then. Thank you!
And Thespian is a regular giver on the forums... If I owned it (which I don't) and had a spare key, I'd give it to him in a heartbeat. Thanks for letting us know!
IAmSinistar: If anyone ends up with a spare Desura key for Satazius, please consider giving it to Thespian*. He tried to get the one I was giving away earlier but it was already gone by then. Thank you!
And from where can one get a Desura key for Satazius? (apart from an old IndieRoyale, and Desura itself heh)
+1, yeah I 3rd that as well. If I pick it up anywhere I'll pass it to him if he hasn't already gotten it.
Stooner: And from where can one get a Desura key for Satazius? (apart from an old IndieRoyale, and Desura itself heh)
http://groupees.com/doujin
I believe several been given here after that bundle.
Braussie: snip
skeletonbow: snip
Cheers, thanks for the support!

Stooner: And from where can one get a Desura key for Satazius? (apart from an old IndieRoyale, and Desura itself heh)
Heh, that's a good question, which is answered by "me stupid". I meant to say RefleX, not Satazius. Sorry for the confusion.

So let me reopen the request for any spare RefleX (Desura) keys to go to Thespian*.
IAmSinistar: Cheers, thanks for the support!

IAmSinistar: Heh, that's a good question, which is answered by "me stupid". I meant to say RefleX, not Satazius. Sorry for the confusion.

So let me reopen the request for any spare RefleX (Desura) keys to go to Thespian*.
Reflex can also be bought with tremor coins at tremorgames btw, if anyone has some spare.
IAmSinistar: Cheers, thanks for the support!

IAmSinistar: Heh, that's a good question, which is answered by "me stupid". I meant to say RefleX, not Satazius. Sorry for the confusion.

Haha, I just entered 3 Steamgifts giveaways for Satazius on his behalf. LOL I'll keep an eye out for RefleX giveaways also.