It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Angelica Weaver: Catch Me When You Can (Steam, from IR MumboJumbo)

WPXP3-LAø0F-FDGRR

Sadly, one letters was replaced by the one before or after it in the alphabet. And the 'ø' is actually a number between 1 and 6.
IAmSinistar: How does it check that you are watching/listening? Do you have to press a button every so often or something? Seems like otherwise you could just leave it streaming while you sleep and collect the bounty in the morning.
You enter a Capta phrase, and each successful one gives you 8 coins. Before they renovated the site, i'd have 16 radios playing, redeeming phrases every 20 or so minutes. Adds up quickly :)
bowtux: Angelica Weaver: Catch Me When You Can (Steam, from IR MumboJumbo)
+1, NR
Post edited October 28, 2013 by Braussie
IAmSinistar: How does it check that you are watching/listening? Do you have to press a button every so often or something? Seems like otherwise you could just leave it streaming while you sleep and collect the bounty in the morning.
Braussie: You enter a Capta phrase, and each successful one gives you 8 coins. Before they renovated the site, i'd have 16 radios playing, redeeming phrases every 20 or so minutes. Adds up quickly :)
Ha, that's the way to outwit the Skinner box! Well done. :)

WPXP3-LAø0F-FDGRR

Sadly, one letters was replaced by the one before or after it in the alphabet. And the 'ø' is actually a number between 1 and 6.
I want this but i will never be able to guess the code.

+rep anyway

WPXP3-LAø0F-FDGRR

sanchit117: I want this but i will never be able to guess the code.

+rep anyway
Come on, it's just 144 options ;-)
If anyone is interested in trying Tremor Games, pop me a PM.
I'll give you my ref link.
It doesn't give you anything or cost you anything, but for every 100 coins you earn, I get 5.
That soon mounts up & it's coins for nothing.
I don't even need to be logged on...

:D

WPXP3-LAø0F-FDGRR

That makes for 2 possible keys for each letter present in the key multiplied by 6, which is 12 letters * 2 * 6 or 144 possible keys if my math is correct. Not exactly a ninja giveaway IMHO, kind of saddistic without any reasonable clues. ;oP

Should be a separate puzzle giveaway thread on the forums. I'm not sure how many keys one can enter repeatedly into Steam in a row without valve thinking it is a bot or some malicious user. I'd be concerned that entering as many as 144 keys in a row which are wrong could possibly have one's account banned or temporarily disabled. Not sure about that but I'd suspect they're watching people for such things. :oP

Pass...
Post edited October 28, 2013 by skeletonbow

WPXP3-LAø0F-FDGRR

Redeemed! xD
Thank you!! +1
VampiroAlhazred: Redeemed! xD
Thank you!! +1
Congrats! How many tries did it take? I didn't want to risk problems on my Steam account repeatedly failing. :)
Thank you!! +1
Woo! Respect for the blood-drinking mad Arab! I'm amazed the attempt didn't lock your account. Well done!
sanchit117: I want this but i will never be able to guess the code.

+rep anyway
DeMignon: Come on, it's just 144 options ;-)
Not too bad since they removed the 3 strikes or what you'd call it for entering invalid steam codes.
Thank you!! +1
Oh, that didn't take long :)
Enjoy!
Post edited October 28, 2013 by bowtux
What if they are bluffing to gain time? uh?
Either way, they aren't talking about flinging poo, or mysterious sausages.
IAmSinistar: That is much appreciate samlii, thank you! And as lugum says, I'm sure he'd enjoy both of them. Once again you are the hero of the gift bag! 1++
Hero? no more like hoarder ;) My pleasure to help out though.
IAmSinistar: That is much appreciate samlii, thank you! And as lugum says, I'm sure he'd enjoy both of them. Once again you are the hero of the gift bag! 1++
samlii: Hero? no more like hoarder ;) My pleasure to help out though.
Thank you for your generosity and kindheartedness! It's appreciated on behalf of many here!