It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

summitus: Dawn of War GOTY Anyone ? first reply gets it :p

Ps: Please only post if you really want/need the game , just to give those a chance that really want to play it :-) ... Thanks guys .

Oops forgot to say I have Titan Quest Steam key too ;)
rev66: Would love it. Missed out on the promo on humblebundle by a couple of hours :(
Okies, Pm'd hope you enjoy :-)
rev66: Would love it. Missed out on the promo on humblebundle by a couple of hours :(
summitus: Okies, Pm'd hope you enjoy :-)
<3
summitus: Snip
Your avatar... I know him as Oui Oui in french... What do you call him in english ^^ ?
summitus: Snip
N0x0ss: Your avatar... I know him as Oui Oui in french... What do you call him in english ^^ ?
Andy Pandy ! :p
N0x0ss: Your avatar... I know him as Oui Oui in french... What do you call him in english ^^ ?
summitus: Andy Pandy ! :p
Sorry.. I confused him with the one you call "Noddy"... they do look alike :/... you should check him out.
summitus: Andy Pandy ! :p
N0x0ss: Sorry.. I confused him with the one you call "Noddy"... they do look alike :/... you should check him out.
haha lol ! I know Noddy and Big Ears very well , I grew up with all that stuff in the late 50's early 60's :p
Maldita Castilla - An arcade adventure of chivalry and horror FREE

Eschalon: Book I - Gone

[url=Reply with Release Date][/url]
Post edited December 12, 2012 by Tarun
Tarun: Maldita Castilla - An arcade adventure of chivalry and horror FREE
Nice!
They (or he) have some nice and polished games (free!) there!...
wasn't aware of this release... Thanks!

you should also check HydoraH!... ;p

November 19, 2007 (Windows)? =D
Post edited December 12, 2012 by Stooner
Stooner: Nice!

Yeah! checked it out.. looks good

Stooner: November 19, 2007 (Windows)? =D
Don't know why steam has a different release date than Wiki.. anyways sending the code via PM :)
Tarun: Maldita Castilla - An arcade adventure of chivalry and horror FREE

Honestly these shouldn't be free. They look so damn good O_o
Guess who's adding 7 new DVD boxes to the collection lolol

rev66: Honestly these shouldn't be free. They look so damn good O_o
yeah, that's some labor of love, for sure!...
rev66: Honestly these shouldn't be free. They look so damn good O_o
Stooner: yeah, that's some labor of love, for sure!...
That's awesome. I was reading the manual and it's a fine example of ilustration and ancient spanish.

I'm impressed.
Post edited December 12, 2012 by ISC
summitus: Dawn of War GOTY Anyone ? first reply gets it :p

Ps: Please only post if you really want/need the game , just to give those a chance that really want to play it :-) ... Thanks guys .

Oops forgot to say I have Titan Quest Steam key too ;)
Really? Two hours after your post, I see exactly 2 hours left before the end of the bundle, meaning when you posted that, it was still 4 hours left to get the bundle...
Azrael360: Really? Two hours after your post, I see exactly 2 hours left before the end of the bundle, meaning when you posted that, it was still 4 hours left to get the bundle...
Wakalo?
Azrael360: Really? Two hours after your post, I see exactly 2 hours left before the end of the bundle, meaning when you posted that, it was still 4 hours left to get the bundle...
I was referring to the fact that I had purchased the bundle a couple of hours before DoW GOTY was added