It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Expack: Here a Steam key for Saints Row: The Third:

UWS2X JBYXN 4Q87C

To get the true key, think like Caesar, then reinsert the dashes.
Hezli: never mind thought i had it
presuming its numerals, it still doesn't work as the code is too long
I kind of decoded it (or so I think), but when I try to activate it on steam it says that unexpected error has occurred. I have never seen that, but still I suppose that it has been already claimed by someone.
Hezli: never mind thought i had it
Sachys: presuming its numerals, it still doesn't work as the code is too long
My guess was it had to do with the Caesar cipher, but that would mean 35 combinations even limited to digits and capital letters of the English alphabet. I don't use Steam, but I assume it won't let you try that many keys in one go.
Post edited December 12, 2012 by drennan
Immoli: KMQZ8D2V

Realms of Arkania 1+2 from that gog survey.
thank you
Post edited December 12, 2012 by Hezli
drennan: My guess was it had to do with the Caesar cipher, but that would mean 35 combinations even limited to digits and capital letters of the English alphabet. I don't use Steam, but I assume it won't let you try that many keys in one go.
Use this website with an offset of 18. Simply input the code I gave into the "Ciphertext" textbox, use the "Slow Encrypt" option is selected, then click on the "Decipher Plaintext" link. That should do the trick.
it isn't the u/v thing.

and plugging it into a keyword code thing on the internet with the word salad didn't help
Next I'd try http://www.secretcodebreaker.com/caesar-cipher.html but thats still 25 attempts so no go steam'd block you.

edit- aww he gave us the answer thats no fun :(
(not going to claim it just wanted to know what it was)
Post edited December 12, 2012 by pseudonarne
drennan: My guess was it had to do with the Caesar cipher, but that would mean 35 combinations even limited to digits and capital letters of the English alphabet. I don't use Steam, but I assume it won't let you try that many keys in one go.
tried that via an automatic encrypt / decrypt thingy - but still not got it (think yer on the right track though)
Expack: Use this website with an offset of 18. Simply input the code I gave into the "Ciphertext" textbox, use the "Slow Encrypt" option is selected, then click on the "Decipher Plaintext" link. That should do the trick.
thats exactly what i did (same site too) got the code and i got the old "purchase error"
Post edited December 12, 2012 by Sachys
apparently I got the right code, but it errors out on purchase =\
rev66: apparently I got the right code, but it errors out on purchase =\
It's mean you are locked.
Dawn of War GOTY Anyone ? first reply gets it :p

Ps: Please only post if you really want/need the game , just to give those a chance that really want to play it :-) ... Thanks guys .

Oops forgot to say I have Titan Quest Steam key too ;)
Post edited December 12, 2012 by summitus
summitus: Dawn of War GOTY Anyone ? first reply gets it :p

Ps: Please only post if you really want/need the game , just to give those a chance that really want to play it :-) ... Thanks guys .
First?

Yup, I'm first. :D
Post edited December 12, 2012 by Nightfall87

having just found my discs of it, ill pass (and hope they arent too scratched!).

Nightfall87: First?

Wow .. you a superfast Ninja dude ! Pm'd ;)

Oops forgot to say I have Titan Quest Steam key too ;)
Would love it. Missed out on the promo on humblebundle by a couple of hours :(
Nightfall87: First?

summitus: Wow .. you a superfast Ninja dude ! Pm'd ;)
grats