It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Yeah, i was just doing the spell check thing for fun.
Licurg: You mind if i trade it/give it away if I win? I don't use Steam.
No, it's fine.

And I've realized the Harvest key will have to be for Steam as well, thespian. I'm sorry, I got it in a bundle and hadn't realized the Desura key was shared between all the games. Since you were the first, though, I'll let you choose between Harvest: Massive Encounter and Ion Assault. And the other one will go to Licurg, then, if everybody is ok with that.
Post edited July 19, 2012 by YogSo
Licurg: You mind if i trade it/give it away if I win? I don't use Steam.
YogSo: No, it's fine.

And I've realized the Harvest key will have to be for Steam as well, thespian. I'm sorry, I got it in a bundle and hadn't realized the Desura key was shared between all the games.
Couldn't thespian use it as part of his big giveaway?
high rated
IronStar: Stop it FFS! :o
slaktarn: I agree with IronStar
I wholeheartedly agree so I will try to settle(rs 2: GOLD) this dispute and bring back the main goal of this thread: LPDR-2HG8-M89T-F2ZD
Ghorpm: I wholeheartedly agree so I will try to settle(rs 2: GOLD) this dispute and bring back the main goal of this thread: LPDR-2HG8-M89T-F2ZD
Oh, could have redeemed it, my grammar tricks have worked on keeping the other ninjas distracted. ;-)
Ghorpm: I wholeheartedly agree so I will try to settle(rs 2: GOLD) this dispute and bring back the main goal of this thread: LPDR-2HG8-M89T-F2ZD
Well, all i can say is Thank You! :)
gameon: Couldn't thespian use it as part of his big giveaway?
That's a very good idea, actually. Let's see what he says.
YogSo: Oh, could have redeemed it, my grammar tricks have worked on keeping the other ninjas distracted. ;-)
You should definitely patent it! After all it's not easy to distract a ninja!
Trid: Well, all i can say is Thank You! :)
And I can say: you're welcome

Edit: no wait! I can also say: nie ma za co
Post edited July 19, 2012 by Ghorpm
gameon: Yeah, i was just doing the spell check thing for fun.
Same here. But a free cake (err... game)?

I... can't... resist... the... temptation...

Thanks a lot for the surprise gifts, YogSo!
Ghorpm: And I can say: you're welcome

Edit: no wait! I can also say: nie ma za co
Indeed, I did not notice :)

So: Dzięki :)
Post edited July 19, 2012 by Trid
+1
Alrighty, keys sent. My first giveaway (sorta), it feels good. :-)
YogSo: Alrighty, keys sent. My first giveaway (sorta), it feels good. :-)
wooh, i just had a moment of deja vú
I didn't recieve it

:D :D
neither did I :)