It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

drxenija: LOL, there's another gift thread? This will make those ninjas crazy, which one to camp in :)
Normally the other thread is used for posting a wishlist and hope that someone will pm a code and not for posting codes directly like in this thread :-)
Rodzaju: snip
YogSo: So it finally ended in the hands of another ninja. ;-)

Hope you enjoy it. :-)
http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread/post4037

a silly one... ;p
YogSo: So it finally ended in the hands of another ninja. ;-)

Hope you enjoy it. :-)
Stooner: http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread/post4037

a silly one... ;p
It's alright, because I managed to get his code even with the crashing forum... ;-)
75% discount coupon for Trine 2 CE

FHE8N-70Z85-D0BWI
slaktarn: 75% discount coupon for Trine 2 CE

FHE8N-70Z85-D0BWI
I've got that

Thanks, will grab it once the sale is over as it works out cheaper than the current sale price :)
Anyone else getting a 403 error from Summerseal? I think we be out of codes for good.
ThomasGoG: Anyone else getting a 403 error from Summerseal? I think we be out of codes for good.
I'm getting it too...
ThomasGoG: Anyone else getting a 403 error from Summerseal? I think we be out of codes for good.
Licurg: I'm getting it too...
IT'S ALL OVER! THE END IS NIGH! 2012 APOCALYPSE!
Or they are getting rdy to second seal :)

BTW: i left Trine 2 disscount cupon on gifting thread, if any1 interested.
Licurg: I'm getting it too...
ThomasGoG: IT'S ALL OVER! THE END IS NIGH! 2012 APOCALYPSE!
relax it is not untill 21st of december
high rated
Shadowgrounds
BRN5Z-GCVGA-XTKYH

ShadowGrounds Survivor
BZICM-486WZ-RNB6K
OvaltineJenkins: Shadowgrounds
BRN5Z-GCVGA-XTKYH
As my code for Shadowgrounds never arived to my email box, i helped myself with yours, Thank you! :)
Trid: As my code for Shadowgrounds never arived to my email box, i helped myself with yours, Thank you! :)
You're Welcome. Hope you enjoy it.
Legends of Aethereus Closed Beta: LOAK3-T5812-ABN3N-BETA2
Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 6JR04-40YDR-ZNTL8