It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DampSquib: Far Cry.
And I got Far Cry! Thanks, that's one I've been wanting to try. Also, recently started playing Crysis :P

Ahh, good to feel ninja again :D
Post edited May 03, 2014 by Spinorial
DampSquib: Gone.
YW :)
same as yesterday, favorite games of yours? :p

DampSquib: Far Cry.
Spinorial: And I got Far Cry! Thanks, that's one I've been wanting to try. Also, recently started playing Crysis :P

Ahh, good to feel ninja again :D
it's always in you that feeling.
Post edited May 03, 2014 by lugum
DampSquib:
Indeed, care to explain what makes this selection special?
lugum: same as yesterday, favorite games of yours? :p
Nah, just chucked up the ones i know & have enjoyed.
Arma series for me as a fave.....tho thats not on sale...shame really.
Might and Magic 7 is a great old school rpg......LOG is not bad as a modern equivalent.
Post edited May 03, 2014 by DampSquib
lugum: same as yesterday, favorite games of yours? :p
DampSquib: Nah, just chucked up the ones i know & have enjoyed.
Might and Magic 7 is a great old school rpg......LOG is not bad as a modern equivalent.
well this might make it even more great http://www.gog.com/forum/general/might_magic_vii_in_widescreen.
DampSquib: Nah, just chucked up the ones i know & have enjoyed.
lugum: well this might make it even more great http://www.gog.com/forum/general/might_magic_vii_in_widescreen.
Cool, just in time too as i'm about to retire my old viewsonic screen....it's fucked.
Technical term i think.
high rated
Gone.
Post edited May 03, 2014 by DampSquib
DampSquib: Earth 2160
Imperialism 2: The Age Of Ex.
Might and Magic 6 Pack.
Battle Isle Plat.
Settlers 3: UCE.
Sudeki

A4KY
C8ZZ
82GK
BK4E
NR but nice drops! It's good to see a more positive atmosphere in this thread again. :)
DampSquib: Earth 2160
Well, I can stll see Earth 2160 in the code, unfortunately no Battle Isle or Imperialism... so, not interested. ;p
But thanks for the drop!
alright RPG Fans!

Might and Magic 9 for those who........

whats a good one............

Preferred 2003 Ubisoft game, aka the big three even though Sands of Time alone made money

Prince of Persia Sands of Time

Beyond Good and Evil

XIII
grunthos64: Preferred 2003 Ubisoft game, aka the big three even though Sands of Time alone made money
PoP: Sands of Time is on my top10 of all time (probably top5)
but I'm passing, there's still a long way for me till MM9 (and I'm not even sure if I want to go that far ;p)
Post edited May 03, 2014 by Stooner
NR but +1 and thanks
grunthos64: alright RPG Fans!

Preferred 2003 Ubisoft game, aka the big three even though Sands of Time alone made money

Beyond Good and Evil

XIII
I've never tried any of these but Beyond Good and Evil is on my list

Beyond Good and Evil

XIII
Is there a question here? I'm interested in M&M 9 but have not played those 3 games so don't have a preferred one if thats what you are asking?

Beyond Good and Evil

XIII
ww_gog: Is there a question here? I'm interested in M&M 9 but have not played those 3 games so don't have a preferred one if thats what you are asking?
Ok For those who haven't played any of those....whats your favorite Ubisoft game and why?