It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tarnicus: And I'd be hunting you with my compound bow :P
Stooner: lol

You know... this isn't World of Warcraft. Bows and arrows aren't effective against a handsome skeleton... ;p
but big ass war-hammers are :D

or optional a simple sledge-hammer
Post edited April 26, 2014 by Aveweto
Tarnicus: And I'd be hunting you with my compound bow :P
Stooner: lol

You know... this isn't World of Warcraft. Bows and arrows aren't effective against a handsome skeleton... ;p
You remind me that I finally got Grim Fandango to run on Windows 8! Residualvm is great
Aveweto: but big ass war-hammers are :D
Well.. that would hurt...
grunthos64: You remind me that I finally got Grim Fandango to run on Windows 8! Residualvm is great
Yeah, I have yet to try this ResidualVM.. In fact, gonna check the page now..
Post edited April 26, 2014 by Stooner
Stooner: Well.. that would hurt...
grunthos64: You remind me that I finally got Grim Fandango to run on Windows 8! Residualvm is great
Stooner: Yeah, I have yet to try this ResidualVM..
Its like Scummvm but instead of running 2D adventure games, it aims to run 3D ones. So far only Grim Fandango works well with it, Escape from Monkey Island sorta works but is still being worked on, and hopefully it adds Gabriel Knight 3 because Windows 8 hates that game.
Stooner: Well.. that would hurt...

Yeah, I have yet to try this ResidualVM..
grunthos64: Its like Scummvm but instead of running 2D adventure games, it aims to run 3D ones. So far only Grim Fandango works well with it, Escape from Monkey Island sorta works but is still being worked on, and hopefully it adds Gabriel Knight 3 because Windows 8 hates that game.
I know that. In the compatibility list they have plans for Myst 3... But no GK3.
low rated

I do like to keep a variety of 'tools' handy for unwanted guests :D One guy was a bit shocked when I greeted him at the top of my driveway with a hand-axe whilst he was helping himself to my wood pile at 4am.

I'm sure Stooner would be on his best behaviour if creeping around our basement. Although given where we live, his biggest danger would not be from me, but these beautiful creatures http://australianmuseum.net.au/image/Blue-Mountains-Funnel-web-Spider-female/
high rated
Puzzle Bots Humble key

Gone
Post edited April 26, 2014 by rong44

Tarnicus: I do like to keep a variety of 'tools' handy for unwanted guests :D One guy was a bit shocked when I greeted him at the top of my driveway with a hand-axe whilst he was helping himself to my wood pile at 4am.

I'm sure Stooner would be on his best behaviour if creeping around our basement. Although given where we live, his biggest danger would not be from me, but these beautiful creatures http://australianmuseum.net.au/image/Blue-Mountains-Funnel-web-Spider-female/
the one on the picture is cute can i haz one?
low rated
Aveweto: the one on the picture is cute can i haz one?
Whilst they are the most deadly spiders in the world, I've handled them before and they really are an amazing creature. Look how close this guy gets https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfjX3ZVUb38
Aveweto: the one on the picture is cute can i haz one?
Tarnicus: Whilst they are the most deadly spiders in the world, I've handled them before and they really are an amazing creature. Look how close this guy gets https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfjX3ZVUb38
pretty and deadly, perfect combination for a pet :D
low rated
gungaa: Still have a couple of bundle games left that I don't use. Reply to what title you want, the list is big so pm me if I forget to reply you =) PM's will follow later

S.T.A.L.K.E.R: CLEAR SKY
THE 7TH GUEST
SHADOW MAN
XOTIC COMPLETE (INC. 3 DLC)
DARKOUT
DESPERADOS 2: COOPER'S REVENGE
RUNESPELL: OVERTURE
HEROES OF ANNIHILATED EMPIRES
TRIBLOOS 2
SEPTERRA CORE: LEGACY OF THE CREATOR
REUS
LIMBO
KING ARTHUR II: THE ROLE PLAYING WARGAME
CALL OF JUAREZ
Scourge: Outbreak
Dustforce
VVVVVV
Cave Story+
Tales From The Dragon Mountain: The Strix
RUNE CLASSIC
A GAME OF DWARVES: GOLD EDITION (INC 3 DLC)
AMERICAN CONQUEST
BALLPOINT UNIVERSE - INFINITE
LUCIUS
DARK SECTOR
Can I have VVVVVV?
gungaa: Still have a couple of bundle games left that I don't use. Reply to what title you want, the list is big so pm me if I forget to reply you =) PM's will follow later

S.T.A.L.K.E.R: CLEAR SKY
THE 7TH GUEST
SHADOW MAN
XOTIC COMPLETE (INC. 3 DLC)
DARKOUT
DESPERADOS 2: COOPER'S REVENGE
RUNESPELL: OVERTURE
HEROES OF ANNIHILATED EMPIRES
TRIBLOOS 2
SEPTERRA CORE: LEGACY OF THE CREATOR
REUS
LIMBO
KING ARTHUR II: THE ROLE PLAYING WARGAME
CALL OF JUAREZ
Scourge: Outbreak
Dustforce
VVVVVV
Cave Story+
Tales From The Dragon Mountain: The Strix
RUNE CLASSIC
A GAME OF DWARVES: GOLD EDITION (INC 3 DLC)
AMERICAN CONQUEST
BALLPOINT UNIVERSE - INFINITE
LUCIUS
DARK SECTOR
Lucisu please, if still available :-) Thanks!
Post edited April 26, 2014 by grimgroove
high rated
Shufflepuck Cantina Deluxe (desura key)

810MP-V4BTO-XZZ5Y-TIFF0-F6EU5
Heretic777: Shufflepuck Cantina Deluxe (desura key)

810MP-V4BTO-XZZ5Y-TIFF0-F6EU5
I took it. Thank for giveaway! +1
Nevermind, gone.
Post edited April 26, 2014 by Pickle1477