It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

gungaa: Still have a couple of bundle games left that I don't use. Reply to what title you want, the list is big so pm me if I forget to reply you =) PM's will follow later

S.T.A.L.K.E.R: CLEAR SKY
THE 7TH GUEST
SHADOW MAN
XOTIC COMPLETE (INC. 3 DLC)
DARKOUT
DESPERADOS 2: COOPER'S REVENGE
RUNESPELL: OVERTURE
HEROES OF ANNIHILATED EMPIRES
TRIBLOOS 2
SEPTERRA CORE: LEGACY OF THE CREATOR
REUS
LIMBO
KING ARTHUR II: THE ROLE PLAYING WARGAME
CALL OF JUAREZ
Scourge: Outbreak
Dustforce
VVVVVV
Cave Story+
Tales From The Dragon Mountain: The Strix
RUNE CLASSIC
A GAME OF DWARVES: GOLD EDITION (INC 3 DLC)
AMERICAN CONQUEST
BALLPOINT UNIVERSE - INFINITE
LUCIUS
DARK SECTOR
Septerra Core still available? Thanks!
Stooner: Know, I don't... But worry, you mustn't.
OldFatGuy: I just activated my code for it, and didn't get that message at all. I got the standard Activation Successful, with hitting the NEXT button resulting in the download starting.

A regional thing maybe?
I don't know, maybe?
But checking my account details it says "Disciples III: Renaissance Retail".
OldFatGuy: Oh, and no I don't own either of the other versions, although I do have a code for one of the other versions. (can't recall which but there are three versions I think)
Yeah, there are 3 versions. Renaissance, Resurrection and Reincarnation.
Post edited April 26, 2014 by Stooner
OldFatGuy: I just activated my code for it, and didn't get that message at all. I got the standard Activation Successful, with hitting the NEXT button resulting in the download starting.

A regional thing maybe?
Stooner: I don't know, maybe?
But checking my account details it says "Disciples III: Renaissance Retail".
OldFatGuy: Oh, and no I don't own either of the other versions, although I do have a code for one of the other versions. (can't recall which but there are three versions I think)
Stooner: Yeah, there are 3 versions. Renaissance, Resurrection and Reincarnation.
if it says d3=renaissance retail uve got it, was prolly just a borked activation message
grunthos64: People on this thread and most of the forums know that rep doesn't equate real value of person
Aveweto: well while that is generally true for most peeps with negative rep theres a couple people that earned their negative rep
Ya but then their name is infamous so again rep is pointless lol
Aveweto: if it says d3=renaissance retail uve got it, was prolly just a borked activation message
Yeah, I guess so... thanks.
(and you know what? Think I lost my connection while redeeming it.. could be that..;p)
Aveweto: well while that is generally true for most peeps with negative rep theres a couple people that earned their negative rep
grunthos64: Ya but then their name is infamous so again rep is pointless lol
once they got to that but on the way to that point the -rep on some is an indicator where theyll go
Aveweto: if it says d3=renaissance retail uve got it, was prolly just a borked activation message
Stooner: Yeah, I guess so... thanks.
(and you know what? Think I lost my connection while redeeming it.. could be that..;p)
could be
Post edited April 26, 2014 by Aveweto
low rated
Sachys: nope... its Stooner streaking!
......it's not that loud. Lol
OldFatGuy: I just activated Renaissance, and I also have a code for Resurrection, but don't have one for Reincarnation. Resurrection was part of another bundle I purchased but haven't activated it yet.
I think Reincarnation is the one that was never bundled.
low rated
Good morning ninjas! Make sure to burn the bright orange suits.
Post edited April 26, 2014 by fablefire
OldFatGuy: I just activated Renaissance, and I also have a code for Resurrection, but don't have one for Reincarnation. Resurrection was part of another bundle I purchased but haven't activated it yet.
Stooner: I think Reincarnation is the one that was never bundled.
thats right well so far it is :)
Heh, and now it's 10:00 AM EDT. I could've let that last one go an hour.

Was supposed to be leaving over half hour ago but now I'm not even sure when....

Saturdays can be chaos around here when all of the family is around.... lol
I would be in the basement, not the roof.
And I'd be hunting you with my compound bow :P
MunkiSiren: There's a rat or mouse running around in the roof -_-
Sachys: nope... its Stooner streaking!
Impressive considering he's got a hotwheel up his bum.
gungaa: Still have a couple of bundle games left that I don't use. Reply to what title you want, the list is big so pm me if I forget to reply you =) PM's will follow later
Can i get KING ARTHUR II: THE ROLE PLAYING WARGAME if it is still available?

Thanks for the giveaway +rep
low rated
I would be in the basement, not the roof.
Tarnicus: And I'd be hunting you with my compound bow :P
lol

You know... this isn't World of Warcraft. Bows and arrows aren't effective against a handsome skeleton... ;p