It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Theme Hospital GOG up for grabs to the first reply. :D
foxworks: Theme Hospital GOG up for grabs to the first reply. :D
+1 man!!! I'm passing on it for those who really want it! :D
high rated
Maybe someone has the game and can use this DLC:
Steel Storm DLC2: Forgotten Prison
Steam Key
43W0P-NZ65C-42GD7
great giveaway! I am late but +1 for ur generosity
Schnuff: Maybe someone has the game and can use this DLC:
Steel Storm DLC2: Forgotten Prison
Steam Key
43W0P-NZ65C-42GD7
not redeem, +1
thanks for ur generosity!
Post edited March 19, 2014 by nicohvc
I would like to try Theme Hospital
nicohvc: great giveaway! I am late but +1 for ur generosity
Looks like I just missed you :/
Post edited March 19, 2014 by foxworks
hellmonster67: I would like to try Theme Hospital
Theme Hospital is yours. I'll PM you shortly!
DampSquib still has this code active.
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post67111
DampSquib: Duke Nukem 3D: AE

Z3G5 ( 3rd)
FD3T (2nd)
HKZZ ( Last)
X47G (1st)
Thanks!
high rated
Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart (Steam)
H5RM6-AJ8JT-??36T

?? = Blu-ray Disc
low rated
Hi Guys,

I am paulthetall from paulthetall.com, I port games to the Mac for the ones who do not know, on paulthetall.com/ If you have Steam serials or GOG games for giveaway and want to support the project , or want a specific windows game ported to Mac, so I can try to port the game, please PM me the serials and I will let you know if I already own the game yes or no. If I have I will delete the email so you can use the code to make someone else happy ;)

Thanks for the support in advance!

Cheers,

Paul the Tall

ps. if a moderator see this post and wants to make this a sticky one, then this will be appreciated.
Post edited March 19, 2014 by drpaulthetall
Good morning ninjas!
:)
low rated
drpaulthetall: Hi Guys,

I am paulthetall from paulthetall.com, I port games to the Mac for the ones who do not know, on paulthetall.com/ If you have Steam serials or GOG games for giveaway and want to support the project , or want a specific windows game ported to Mac, so I can try to port the game, please PM me the serials and I will let you know if I already own the game yes or no. If I have I will delete the email so you can use the code to make someone else happy ;)

Cheers,

Paul the Tall

ps. if a moderator see this post and wants to make this a sticky one, then this will be appreciated.
No offense but i don't think this is the right place to ask, and you are better of making your own post about this, then more will see it too.
Also moderators don't sticky posts like this unless something is really important.
Post edited March 19, 2014 by lugum
drpaulthetall: Hi Guys,

Cheers,

Paul the Tall

lugum: No offense but i don't think this is the right place to ask, and you are better of making your own post about this, then more will see it too.
Also moderators don't sticky posts like this unless something is really important.
Yeah that is a possibility, but I thought this is topic which gets the most visits of the people who share the games. and that way the most efficent way to attract attention. I ported already more then 100 GOG,com already to the Mac, so I am known around here a bit. But or course I let the moderators decide to sticky this or not. Just wanted to make the note for this.
FREE MUSIC ---> http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post66761