It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
I would like it.. Have some keys now to do that..
Next game is again adventure :) deponia anyone ?
low rated
sulc84: Next game is again adventure :) deponia anyone ?
May I?
low rated
hellmonster67: I would like it.. Have some keys now to do that..
Definitely, they're your gifts, so feel free to do as you wish :]

Incidentally, I have steam keys for Heli Heroes and Postal, let me know if anyone wants one. The condition is that you take-one-give-one :D

e: to clarify, give one to someone else, not me. Lol. Also, the game you give back doesn't have to be on steam, necessarily.
Post edited March 09, 2014 by cmdr_flashheart
low rated
cmdr_flashheart: Definitely, they're your gifts, so feel free to do as you wish :]

Incidentally, I have keys for Heli Heroes and Postal, let me know if anyone wants one. The condition is that you take-one-give-one :D
what type of keys are they?
cmdr_flashheart: Definitely, they're your gifts, so feel free to do as you wish :]

Incidentally, I have keys for Heli Heroes and Postal, let me know if anyone wants one. The condition is that you take-one-give-one :D

e: to clarify, give one to someone else, not me. Lol.
lol have both of those and my 2 keys are

Postal and Etherlords 2
low rated
sulc84: Next game is again adventure :) deponia anyone ?
RevolutionSphere: May I?
Pm on the way :)
low rated
cmdr_flashheart: @ lugum: Lol, I remember one time I wanted to giveaway a steam copy of Guns of Icarus and I ended up redeeming it myself; went to copy/paste another key which didn't copy :]

-----------------------------

Anyways, HERE'S SOMETHING TO DICUSS (capitalized and bolded to grab extra attn!)

I came across a giveaway thread on another forum today, and it had a take-one-give-one theme going on. Idea being, that if you take a game, you give one to someone else.

Would people be interested in applying such rules to this thread? I don't want to start a new thread because the forum already has too many gifting/giveaway threads.

The good thing about the ninja giveaway thread, it that it's not fussy; you just post a key, or a PM request, and bam, you're done. So, if we have the take-one-give-one rule, or take-X-give-X, then OP's job is done after gifting the key, and the rest is up to the receiver.

Now, I PM'ed the thread OP about this, and he's of the opinion that this should be a democratic choice :]

So, what say you, fellow ninjas, would you like to have a take-one-give-one rule in the ninja giveaway thread? Feel free to discuss the pros and cons.

edit a word
Awesome idea. It would prevent "leaching" and as long as people have a key to give when they take one there shouldn't be any issues. I'm in :)
low rated

hellmonster67: lol have both of those and my 2 keys are

Postal and Etherlords 2
If you're still giving them away, I'll take Etherlords 2. I think I have an unredeemed Cryostasis Steam key to give out to someone in return, not 100% sure the key is unredeemed though so the person would have to check.
low rated

Postal and Etherlords 2
There will be enough Postal for everyone! :D Or two.
low rated

Postal and Etherlords 2
I'm can take Etherlords II?
Post edited March 09, 2014 by DalekSec
low rated

Postal and Etherlords 2
DalekSec: I'm can take Etherlords II?
I have Etherlords 2.. what key do you have

Postal and Etherlords 2
spoderman: If you're still giving them away, I'll take Etherlords 2. I think I have an unredeemed Cryostasis Steam key to give out to someone in return, not 100% sure the key is unredeemed though so the person would have to check.
I don't see that game on steam
Post edited March 09, 2014 by hellmonster67
low rated
hellmonster67: I have Etherlords 2.. what key do you have
spoderman: If you're still giving them away, I'll take Etherlords 2. I think I have an unredeemed Cryostasis Steam key to give out to someone in return, not 100% sure the key is unredeemed though so the person would have to check.
hellmonster67: I don't see that game on steam
Because its no longer sold on Steam. It's from an older bundle, used to be on Steam but was taken off of the store.

Anyway, I thought the idea wasn't to trade, but to give one random key in return to someone else..
Post edited March 09, 2014 by spoderman
https://www.facebook.com/IndieGala/app_244133335692448
Chance to win Men Of War: Assault Squad - Game Of The Year on Steam.
Post edited March 09, 2014 by lugum
hellmonster67: I have Etherlords 2.. what key do you have
hellmonster67: I don't see that game on steam
I have Blockland and Time Gentlemen Please - Ben There, Dan That.