It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

gbaz69: Anyone know if the Gabriel Knight trilogy really good? or just ok, or just good? I'll probalby buy them before sale ends.

Went from zero to 100+ games this month, and now my mad money is all gone, I can still use "pay later" with paypal at least!
A friend leant me Gabriel Knight 3 a few years back and thought it was a cool game so I bought the series on GOG a while ago but haven't installed any of them yet. They're very highly ranked though from talking to people so I'd say go for it.
niniendowarrior: By any chance, have you cracked my puzzle? :D
Sorry clucker, had a look at your first hint, but just couldn't get to it while in a thinking state :(
rodrolliv: Hello Dischord, and fellow ninjas.
Hello, hope all is well, and great to see ya!
niniendowarrior: By any chance, have you cracked my puzzle? :D
Spinorial: Sorry clucker, had a look at your first hint, but just couldn't get to it while in a thinking state :(
No worries. :D

Just stoked for Walking Dead Season 2.
rodrolliv: Hello Dischord, and fellow ninjas.
Dischord: Hello, hope all is well, and great to see ya!
This.
blakstar: Nooooo! Please keep him away from me! Not another puzzle!

None of you knows what the last one did to my sanity!!!!! 8-)
I lost 5 pounds and had to take extra vitamin supplements from that one. :)
gbaz69: Anyone know if the Gabriel Knight trilogy really good? or just ok, or just good? I'll probalby buy them before sale ends.

Went from zero to 100+ games this month, and now my mad money is all gone, I can still use "pay later" with paypal at least!
skeletonbow: A friend leant me Gabriel Knight 3 a few years back and thought it was a cool game so I bought the series on GOG a while ago but haven't installed any of them yet. They're very highly ranked though from talking to people so I'd say go for it.
Please do play the GK series when you can - the storytelling is amazing! All of them are fantastic adventures. :)
skeletonbow: A friend leant me Gabriel Knight 3 a few years back and thought it was a cool game so I bought the series on GOG a while ago but haven't installed any of them yet. They're very highly ranked though from talking to people so I'd say go for it.
mondo84: Please do play the GK series when you can - the storytelling is amazing! All of them are fantastic adventures. :)
Cool, I'll try and move some assets around, I'll probably just use paypal's pay later option. :D
mondo84: Please do play the GK series when you can - the storytelling is amazing! All of them are fantastic adventures. :)
Oh definitely! I like the theme of them, they look like top-of-genre type games for sure. I've got a fair backlog of the genre though and am slowly ploughing through them, while simultaneously slowly accumulating more. LOL Perhaps I'll start the series when I'm finished the series I'm working on now (Syberia series, Still Life series).
I'm probably the only one here right now who is looking at the page number - 1002 - and thinking "hrm, that's ATI's PCI vendor code". :)
Post edited October 29, 2013 by skeletonbow
Dischord: You may yet find something more to your liking, as the evening is young, and my download is going slow as hell :-)
Spinorial: Say, did tim5 ever refund your Baldur's Gate code? He said he would try, but I'm a bit sceptical.
Not sure, but it doesn't matter.

As long as someone, somewhere, has it, it is fine by me.
Dischord: Not sure, but it doesn't matter.

As long as someone, somewhere, has it, it is fine by me.
Even if it was with a script? Might be a perfectly good game wasted there :(
Post edited October 29, 2013 by Spinorial
You guys are brave to be on page 1000 or so. I use fewer posts per page to make navigating a little easier.

I wish the threads had a "first unread post" button. :)
Hi Dischord.
mrcrispy83: Hi Dischord.
Hello!

It feels like a reunion of sorts!
Hi people!