It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

sanchit117: Well that's the second game I'd get from you today, feel free to say no! ;)
Yah, I prefer one per ninja each day. That's the most civil.

Stooner has first call on this, with the other key going to either lugum or fifoker depending on his decision.
sanchit117: Well that's the second game I'd get from you today, feel free to say no! ;)
IAmSinistar: Yah, I prefer one per ninja each day. That's the most civil.

Stooner has first call on this, with the other key going to either lugum or fifoker depending on his decision.
No worries :)
IAmSinistar: Yah, I prefer one per ninja each day. That's the most civil.

ouch!
hmm humm... what to do...

seems like a nice game, but I wanna stay out of trouble... I'll pass. ;p
Stooner: ouch!

Very kind, or perhaps cowardly, of you. ;) But don't be shy about asserting your rights next time.

Keys sent to lugum and fifoker via PM.
Stooner: ouch!

IAmSinistar: Very kind, or perhaps cowardly, of you. ;) But don't be shy about asserting your rights next time.

Keys sent to lugum and fifoker via PM.
Thank you. Seems like a real fun game this one.
Now to find some time to play everything.
IAmSinistar: Very kind, or perhaps cowardly, of you. ;) But don't be shy about asserting your rights next time.
Cowardice, you nailed it. ;p

nah... looks like a nice game (and a genre that I really like), but it was out of my radar, and I wouldn't play soon...
Sorapak: LETS TORCH THIS PLACE.. with some light.. and er game.. ok I'm not good with puns,so here: YHNK-K4AF-7U4A-BD2E :P
lukslo: So is that Torchlight or Legend of Grimrock where you are glad to find torches? :P
The first :P
lukslo: So is that Torchlight or Legend of Grimrock where you are glad to find torches? :P
Sorapak: The first :P
Yeah I know, was just trying to get some ninjas panicking ;)
Sorapak: The first :P
lukslo: Yeah I know, was just trying to get some ninjas panicking ;)
True ninja is always calm. :p
lukslo: Yeah I know, was just trying to get some ninjas panicking ;)
triock: True ninja is always calm. :p
aww ill never be a ninja then :( noone said that was a prerequisite, do i need to hand in my ninja badge now?
chezybezy: aww ill never be a ninja then :( noone said that was a prerequisite, do i need to hand in my ninja badge now?
nah, me ninja'd a game a few weeks ago, 5 hours after it was posted :P
triock: True ninja is always calm. :p
chezybezy: aww ill never be a ninja then :( noone said that was a prerequisite, do i need to hand in my ninja badge now?
Badge??? O.o Ninjas don't have badges, only marks.
triock: Badge??? O.o Ninjas don't have badges, only marks.
yeah when we nab our first real ninja key we get a badge and shown the secret handshake!
:p
te_lanus: nah, me ninja'd a game a few weeks ago, 5 hours after it was posted :P
wow what happened? was everyone else denied access from the thread that time :p well done!

ok which of those cheapy bundles is it 'alright' to cough up for and give the keys seperatly away from? i know there was a couple of the regular sites that never said you cant, but cant remember which they were?
Post edited September 25, 2013 by chezybezy
triock: Badge??? O.o Ninjas don't have badges, only marks.
Agree, but ninjas never shows their marks!
*gniffles as he knows something others here don't.*