It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IAmSinistar: Plith (Desura) to the next ninja.
Me?
IAmSinistar: Plith (Desura) to the next ninja.
Thespian*: Me?
distracted by the puzzle :(
lugum: distracted by the puzzle :(
You've donated quite an amount of games for my GAs, so:

IAmSinistar: snip
Sinistar, if you don't mind, could you please send Plith to lugum on my behalf, instead? ;)
Post edited September 25, 2013 by Thespian*
lugum: distracted by the puzzle :(
Thespian*: You've donated quite an amount of games for my GAs, so:

IAmSinistar: snip
Thespian*: Sinistar, if you don't mind, could you please send Plith to lugum on my behalf, instead? ;)
You are always generous but it isnt necessary he already gave me a bundle in the box.
Its all fair game whoever gets first.
lugum: You are always generous but it isnt necessary he already gave me a bundle in the box.
In that case...

... me? (again) :D
lugum: You are always generous but it isnt necessary he already gave me a bundle in the box.
Thespian*: In that case...

Ha ha, glad you got it sorted. :) Yes, you may have, key en route.
Thespian*: In that case...

IAmSinistar: Ha ha, glad you got it sorted. :) Yes, you may have, key en route.
Thank you very much, Sinistar! :)
LETS TORCH THIS PLACE.. with some light.. and er game.. ok I'm not good with puns,so here: YHNK-K4AF-7U4A-BD2E :P
Sorapak: LETS TORCH THIS PLACE.. with some light.. and er game.. ok I'm not good with puns,so here: YHNK-K4AF-7U4A-BD2E :P
So is that Torchlight or Legend of Grimrock where you are glad to find torches? :P
high rated
Beep (Steam or Desura) key to the next two beeping ninjas. Beep in on which platform you prefer.
IAmSinistar: Beep (Steam or Desura) key to the next two beeping ninjas. Beep in on which platform you prefer.
Can I research first? lol
IAmSinistar: Beep (Steam or Desura) key to the next two beeping ninjas. Beep in on which platform you prefer.
Steam :)
Stooner: Can I research first? lol
Heh, sure. Let me know your decision. :D
desura
Stooner: Can I research first? lol
IAmSinistar: Heh, sure. Let me know your decision. :D
sanchit117: Steam :)
Well that's the second game I'd get from you today, feel free to say no! ;)