It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

niniendowarrior: Than which one? Brutal?

I enjoyed Brutal legend until the stage battles. Then I uninstalled it. :p
DyNaer: try Downfall (subtitle is A Horror Adventure Game) :

http://quiethavenhotel.co.uk/

"FOR PLAYERS 18+ ONLY. CONTAINS DISTURBING SCENES, BAD LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE & SEXUAL REFERENCES" :p
Mmm... we'll see. :p
Unsurprisingly, Skyrim Dawnguard has been revoked from my account. Just a little bit of a Steam hiccup.
niniendowarrior: Unsurprisingly, Skyrim Dawnguard has been revoked from my account. Just a little bit of a Steam hiccup.
was it listed on the account detail ?
Post edited September 24, 2013 by DyNaer
niniendowarrior: Unsurprisingly, Skyrim Dawnguard has been revoked from my account. Just a little bit of a Steam hiccup.
DyNaer: was it listed on the account detail ?
Nope. It was related to the strange "How in the hell did I get Dawnguard?" discussion earlier. Valve has finally fixed it.
DyNaer: was it listed on the account detail ?
niniendowarrior: Nope. It was related to the strange "How in the hell did I get Dawnguard?" discussion earlier. Valve has finally fixed it.
but you purchased the DLC, right ?
niniendowarrior: Nope. It was related to the strange "How in the hell did I get Dawnguard?" discussion earlier. Valve has finally fixed it.
DyNaer: but you purchased the DLC, right ?
Nah... it just showed up in my account a few hours ago for reasons I cannot explain... along with the "You already own this DLC" shtick... I never owned it so I fully expected Valve to take it down.
DyNaer: but you purchased the DLC, right ?
niniendowarrior: Nah... it just showed up in my account a few hours ago for reasons I cannot explain... along with the "You already own this DLC" shtick... I never owned it so I fully expected Valve to take it down.
that's a random issue ... could happend.... >_<

i think it's something related to my recent experience with Serious Sam HD : Second Encounter.

I redeemed Serious Sam HD ; First Encounter , and get the other in my library, but my account detail doesn't have it listed. For this case , it's intentional , the version is a demo -> but that's not mentionned >_> .

so maybe this has been expended to some titles by mistake.

Well they just teased you o_O
Post edited September 24, 2013 by DyNaer
niniendowarrior: Nah... it just showed up in my account a few hours ago for reasons I cannot explain... along with the "You already own this DLC" shtick... I never owned it so I fully expected Valve to take it down.
DyNaer: that's a random issue ... could happend.... >_<

i think it's something related to my recent experience with Serious Sam HD : Second Encounter.

I redeemed Serious Sam HD ; First Encounter , and get the other in my library, but my account detail doesn't have it listed. For this case , it's intentional , the version is a demo -> but that's not mentionned >_> .

so maybe this has been expended to some titles by mistake.

Well they just teased you o_O
Apparently so! LOL. Not that I was looking for it as I don't even have Skyrim. LOL.
Finished 39 Steps. Damn good! Damn good!
high rated
Cognition: Episode 1 (Desura) anyone?
Recsam511: Cognition: Episode 1 (Desura) anyone?
may i?
+1 for your generosity. :D
darkplanetar: may i?
yes you can, check pm! ;)
darkplanetar: may i?
Recsam511: yes you can, check pm! ;)
redeemed :)
thank you
https://www.facebook.com/IndieGala/app_180454182082349
You have a chance to win Cognition: Episode 1 STEAM key