It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This is also off-topic, but Underrail is now in Early Access on Steam.
Musaic box steam

LFYAP-WFHKJ-EREDH
Azrael360: This is super out-of-topic... I know (:P), but I was about to play Skyrim when I found out that it downloaded something, when I checked the DLC tab it was... "Dawnguard"! O_O

And checking the Steam Forums, everyone who didn't have it now do... (:P)
Yeah. I found that weird. I also looked at my account details and there was nothing on this. Maybe it's just a Steam error and we'll lose access to the DLC soon.
niniendowarrior: Yeah. I found that weird. I also looked at my account details and there was nothing on this. Maybe it's just a Steam error and we'll lose access to the DLC soon.
"backup local game files"
KittyRules: Musaic box steam

LFYAP-WFHKJ-EREDH
niniendowarrior: Yeah. I found that weird. I also looked at my account details and there was nothing on this. Maybe it's just a Steam error and we'll lose access to the DLC soon.
Sachys: "backup local game files"
what is there to backup? I don't own Skyrim. LOL.
btw just checked,I also have dawnguard. PLOT TWIST I don't even own skyrim :P
Post edited September 23, 2013 by Sorapak
KittyRules: Musaic box steam

LFYAP-WFHKJ-EREDH
Austrobogulator: Thanks :D
No problem enjoy
btw,we're getting out of topic here...

YHNK-K4AF-7U4A-BD2E

so get this,I think it's torchlight,I don't even remember :P
Sorapak: btw just checked,I also have dawnguard. PLOT TWIST I don't even own skyrim :P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boSmmVxqcW8
If a game isnt on the account detail , that probably 'll lead to some problems , even if you backup the files ... :(
DyNaer: If a game isnt on the account detail , that probably 'll lead to some problems , even if you backup the files ... :(
yeah - kinda realised that was the case after reading the other posts... didnt see the point in posting further on it
What should I play next- Primordia or Penumbria collection?
Sorapak: btw,we're getting out of topic here...

YHNK-K4AF-7U4A-BD2E

so get this,I think it's torchlight,I don't even remember :P
Yes it is ;-)
Not redeemed, but +1
cmdr_flashheart: What should I play next- Primordia or Penumbria collection?
Got scared of Penumbra... that's all I can say. LOL.