It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ian: X67TNFP7PK67 - Kingdom rush (iphone, ipad ONLY)
+1 for drop.
Hello mate :-)
I don't have any idevice, but thanks for the giveaway :-)
I wish i still have my iphone,Viva la Samsung S4
high rated
ROTT:DW
3WLBTJN9

BS:AOG
4WG2N3NP

BS:PS
5WNJ37BY

They'll bury you in a lunch box!
Stooge1000: ROTT:DW
3WLBTJN9

4WG2N3NP

5WNJ37BY

Thanx but all three say used :(

EDIT: on second attempt ROTT:DW became available, and now is in my Inventory :D
Thank you :D
Post edited August 03, 2013 by te_lanus
Stooge1000: ROTT:DW
3WLBTJN9

4WG2N3NP

5WNJ37BY

Thanks, I've got Planet Strike :)
Stooge1000: BS:AOG
4WG2N3NP
The Golden Aliens are mine !

Thanks!
high rated
YP7K4-O3F*K-SIZBE-MSN45-OOE*N
Paranormal.
*=9
high rated
JA Online Raven DLC for the first replier.

Also check out this: ★★★★
Post edited August 03, 2013 by grynn
te_lanus: cq_prom_3PMJ41DG
Yay! Tried this one out and it worked.

First tried the zerglink URL, but they ran out of codes it seems. Thank you!
I have a coupon for -50% off Orcs Must Die 2 that expires tomorrow, just message me if you want it.
chezybezy: Afternoon Ninjas

woot Tarnicus you got through your list huge congrats! Typical that there is a happy hour on just after, its never ending!
*cough* i could give Aura a home *cough*. mind you i shouldn't even mention!
Am getting the yard and firepit ready so I can set up a tent and get back to sleeping outdoors again. I'll get some giveaways happening(including requests) later, either when I get to my girlfriend's house or when I get back from there :) I don't mind people "hinting" or asking for something, especially as I can always say no if I would prefer to give things away by other methods. I'd give stuff away now, but due to the amount of codes I buy and giveaway, I learned my lesson from disorganisation. I don't like the disappointment that others get when I give away something that has already been given away. This way I can ensure when a code doesn't work, it is due to the site and not me (which has happened twice with one site, who were swift to replace the codes).
Tarnicus: Am getting the yard and firepit ready so I can set up a tent and get back to sleeping outdoors again. I'll get some
wow cool i wish i could do that! the only thing ive done was sleeping in the sahara desert next to a bedouin tent (my thought was why sleep in it when you can sleep outside, it did allow me to do my the mummy impression when i woke in the morning covered in sand!).
Does anybody like trains?

Trainz Simulator 12 + 2 DLCs for the first person who asks for it.
I would put it to use...thank you
the multiplayer aspect has me intrigued
Post edited August 03, 2013 by buckstone