It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: probably still looking for the hidden codes i posted - OR just waiting for some fool to drop easy to get keys is more likely. the reply first system wins!
dizcology: I agree that reply first system is better. So, where are these hidden codes? I am looking to make my backlog longer ;-)
if u anything like me - take your glasses off, everything is hidden then :)
Ian: it's good to know us "fools" are appreciated :D
Oh you bet!
niniendowarrior: Hello peeps. Going to work on fixing up my dumb router so will be offline for a bit!
i Do hope thats not a euphemism again!? O_o7
dizcology: I agree that reply first system is better. So, where are these hidden codes? I am looking to make my backlog longer ;-)
Ian: if u anything like me - take your glasses off, everything is hidden then :)
AHA! maybe that's the key to this puzzle.
Ian: if u anything like me - take your glasses off, everything is hidden then :)
you actually wear them - doesnt your nose complain? ;p
dizcology: AHA! maybe that's the key to this puzzle.
There's a reason why his name has "bogulator" in it...because he likes to boggle peeps brains.
Momo1991: There's a reason why his name has "bogulator" in it...because he likes to boggle peeps brains.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3dpPTaSWnw
Momo1991: There's a reason why his name has "bogulator" in it...because he likes to boggle peeps brains.
I see... I secretly hate him so much for that! It's like playing a point-and-click with illogical, out-of-context puzzles with no feedback system telling me if I am doing it right.
Sachys: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3dpPTaSWnw
It COULD happen to you!
dizcology: I see... I secretly hate him so much for that! It's like playing a point-and-click with illogical, out-of-context puzzles with no feedback system telling me if I am doing it right.
Somewhat agree which is why I sorta stopped even trying after a few puzzles and way, way too many wasted hours!
Post edited July 19, 2013 by Momo1991
Momo1991: It COULD happen to you!
probably not! = im not even that lucky! heheh!
My Vista laptop has seemingly perished! :(
niniendowarrior: My Vista laptop has seemingly perished! :(
too bad! what happened?
niniendowarrior: My Vista laptop has seemingly perished! :(
dizcology: too bad! what happened?
Playing Mortal Kombat... then it hit a BSOD... then it won't start up again. :(
niniendowarrior: Playing Mortal Kombat... then it hit a BSOD... then it won't start up again. :(
Malware WIN! FATALITY!

Sorry, it just seemed too irresistible to pass up. ;o)
niniendowarrior: Playing Mortal Kombat... then it hit a BSOD... then it won't start up again. :(
I don't know the level of your expertise, buddy, but if you have any questions on things or want advice, I'd gladly help :) I do some IT/tech support work for a living. Let me know if you want assistance :)