It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: toOOOwnn...
Not sure if this is a Triple Town reference or it's just referring to song lyrics and I'm just tripping from lack of sleep. Anyway great song :)
Post edited July 19, 2013 by tAnt0
Our Town?
Momo1991: Our Town?
*tumbleweeds
Momo1991: Our Town?
Sachys: *tumbleweeds
yuppers...and crickets...and dust devils...
Sachys: *tumbleweeds
Momo1991: yuppers...and crickets...and dust devils...
*coyote. no moon
Momo1991: yuppers...and crickets...and dust devils...
Sachys: *coyote. no moon
but no ninjas?
Sachys: *coyote. no moon
dizcology: but no ninjas?
they must be lurking in the shadows...
and trying out the code beneath your name ;-)
Post edited July 19, 2013 by Momo1991
dizcology: but no ninjas?
Momo1991: they must be lurking in the shadows...
probably still looking for the hidden codes i posted - OR just waiting for some fool to drop easy to get keys is more likely. the reply first system wins!
it's good to know us "fools" are appreciated :D
Sachys: probably still looking for the hidden codes i posted - OR just waiting for some fool to drop easy to get keys is more likely. the reply first system wins!
Yup or the "PM me" system ;-)

Ian: it's good to know us "fools" are appreciated :D
Always ;-D

Mr. Valve complete bundle! ;-p
Post edited July 19, 2013 by Momo1991
Well... at least one of the games is worth getting, I guess. Still see people asking for it from time to time.

Sachys: probably still looking for the hidden codes i posted - OR just waiting for some fool to drop easy to get keys is more likely. the reply first system wins!
I agree that reply first system is better. So, where are these hidden codes? I am looking to make my backlog longer ;-)
Post edited July 19, 2013 by dizcology
Momo1991: Yup or the "PM me" system ;-)

Momo1991: Always ;-D

Mr. Valve complete bundle! ;-p
lol
yeah but ya dont just drop - you lindy-hop! FOOL! ;)
dizcology: I agree that reply first system is better. So, where are these hidden codes? I am looking to make my backlog longer ;-)
they were taken last night by sinners and the colonel
Post edited July 19, 2013 by Sachys
Hello peeps. Going to work on fixing up my dumb router so will be offline for a bit!
dizcology: I agree that reply first system is better. So, where are these hidden codes? I am looking to make my backlog longer ;-)
Not me! ~mutters something about insanity~