It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Our Polish Games Festival is going strong with great deals on titles coming from Polish developers, but that’s not all we have in store for you (pun intended).
We teamed up with Razer to give you a contest with amazing prizes!

The rules are simple: comment on the forum or under our Twitter contest post and tell us what things are HARDER to do in games than in real life from your perspective. We'll reward 3 forum and 3 Twitter entries that we find most creative.

What are the prizes? You can win one of six prize packs of Razer peripherals (BlackWidow keyboard, DeathAdder mouse and Kraken headphones), and a bundle of 20 games available on GOG.COM, such as Control Ultimate Edition, Disco Elysium - The Final Cut, Spiritfarer, SUPERHOT: Mind Control Delete and more!

Submit your entries before May 11th, 3pm UTC. Terms and conditions apply. You can check them in the first comment on the forum.

Don’t forget that, during Polish Games Festival (from May 3rd to May 10th, till 1 PM UTC), if you buy any game at GOG.COM and sign up to GOG’s newsletter, you will receive a special 15% off on peripherals in the Razer Store*.

* The 15% discount codes for Razer Peripherals will be valid from May 10th till June 10th, 2021. The discount does not apply to digital goods (Razer Gold Pins, Razer Gift Card), Razer Customs, Gears & Apparel, Razer Systems. Codes are eligible for selected countries and territories: USA, Canada, United Kingdom, European Union, Singapore, Hong Kong, and Australia. The discount codes will be sent via email connected to your GOG account, within a few days after the event ends. One account is eligible for one discount code.
Getting to those hard to reach spots, such as a chest or item, or over a fence. I could easily climb or just get a ladder.
Jumping over the smallest things sometimes, like a tree branch! So infuriating >.<
Stop at stop signs.
Surviving bee stings.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8JBDyFC9BE&amp;t=375s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bwa6N7jnm2c&amp;t=145s (TAS)
Climbing a step any taller than your shin in early 90s FPS games. I’m apparently badass enough to carry a shotgun, machine gun, rocket launcher and a plasma weapon that can melt a planet, and reduce the denizens of hell to a red paste, but a small raised garden? Nope, gotta walk around that sucker.
Post edited May 05, 2021 by TheCattaclysm
It's much harder to die in video games than in real life. In a video game I can take, like, 50 bullets, use a health pack, and get back to it as if nothing happened. In real life I can probably only take 20 bullets, and that's if I've gotten a good night's rest and ate a balanced breakfast. But I'll still be feeling it the next day. Don't get me started on swords and knives...

It's also harder to problem solve in video games. While in real life if I was trying to break into an office I'd probably consider breaking a window or picking the door's lock. In video games I have to find a Preparation H knockoff and apply it to the swollen wood of a stuck window so the swelling will go down and the window will finally open. Because that's intuitive. Don't get me started on mustache disguises....
Organizing books in a bookshelf. In Oblivion, for example, trying to put a book on a shelf makes Surgeon Simulator look like a sophisticated and subtle exercise in precision. If you so much as breathe, every other book in the bookcase is ejected with violent force, making the room look like someone blew up the Library of Congress.
Chocolate Milk is delicious
Old answer:
Things I find hard to do in real life that are easier in video games are not taking fall damage, being able to carry hundreds of loot in rpg's with it not popping/ showing on the outside, breathing underwater forever like Mario, being able to live forever like open-world games, creating a new game/ new life which is impossible in real life, and one last thing is to exploit glitches/cheats to have infinite health, money, stamina, wall clipping, fly, and teleporting.

Edit: Sorry, read the prompt wrong!

New answer:
Things that are hard to do in video games are, breathing, applying physics, not being able to jump, not being able to speak, obeying the law, write with a pencil, create your own story instead of it being scripted, and sleeping.
Post edited May 05, 2021 by JocktheLock1
GOG.com: .... and tell us what things are HARDER to do in games than in real life from your perspective.
Driving without crashing into other people and cars every 5 seconds
Keep my items organized
Open doors, in Quake you need to shoot it
In real life, pixels don't hit back.
Anything in a text adventure game.

Seriously. It can take hours to adjust to the weird syntax rules of these games and do something that seems relatively intuitive.

>use light switch

You cannot do that.

>turn on light switch

You cannot do that.

>hit light switch

Violence is not the answer.
Backtracking, you never know which door will take you past the point of no return.